Callmask - Create secondary telephone numbers to help keep your own number private and hidden. All numbers include calling, text messaging, picture messaging and voicemail. You can also use Callmask to make cheap international calls!
Questions, comments or feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take Control of Your Privacy
Avoid sharing your personal phone number. Create a mask and use a new secondary phone number instead. Callmask provides a privacy layer which you can control -- your mask number does not track back to your actual number. No more spam, stalkers or annoying “friends" latching on to your regular phone number.
Call mask is the perfect tool for communicating through calls or text without worrying about your personal or private phone numbers becoming public. When the mask number is no longer needed, simply dispose of it!
Secondary numbers are perfect for:
• Buying or selling in classifieds ( Craigslist, newspapers, etc. )
• Job searches
• Social Networking ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. )
• Incoming and outgoing voice calls
• Cheap international rates
• Incoming and outgoing text messages (SMS)
• Free automatic voicemail transcriptions in your inbox
• Incoming and outgoing picture messaging
• Create multiple phone numbers
• Available phone numbers in most U.S. cities
• Built in 'Number Report' feature allows you to find out more about who's called you
CONTROL YOUR MASK
• Each mask number has the ability to disable incoming call or incoming text messages when needed.
• Enable or disable the voicemail system. This will allow incoming calls to hit your carrier's voicemail system.
• Dispose of you mask at any time when you no longer need it.
• Callers will only know about your mask number and will never see your actual phone number.
• All call and text message history is stored in the app and not in your phone's dialer or text message application.
• When a temporary number has been disposed, all logs are removed from the application.
Usage beyond free trial will require purchasing of credits.
Full screen picture message viewer.
Share picture messages via messaging, email and many more social media accounts.
Share Number Reports via messaging, email and many more social media accounts - stay safe by letting friends know who you are going to meet!
Ratings and Reviews
The app works great for its purpose. I haven't had any troubles with calls/texts coming through. However, sometimes it takes a while for the app to register that I've missed a call. I'll get the alert on my iPhone, but won't see any notification in the actual app. Also, I let some numbers burn out, but I was still getting calls from them. I didn't have any more masks in the app, but I kept getting calls/voicemails from people... Even after I deleted the app. It's annoying.
I like this app. It comes in handy with phone calls and texts. Only i don't like is when you text it takes away from minutes and vice versa. Need an improvement on that part.
It works up to a point
It works great, but incoming calls don't ring through. You get a busy signal or a message saying you've reached a long distance numbers. Customer service is non existent for this app.
- Callmask LLC
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Callmask LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Credit Pack $1.99
- 8 Credit Pack $4.99
- 15 Credit Pack $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.