By CallPlease Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cloud-based CallPlease is a call log that tracks call history and status. On both Web and mobile apps, all information is tracked, synced and centrally managed among multiple users on all devices worldwide. CallPlease is the perfect mobile solution for anyone who wants to reduce call chaos - individuals, executives + assistants, receptionists, teams, entire offices.
THE MOBILE APP
The CallPlease mobile app keeps you up-to-date on calls and messages. See what’s new/urgent, review call history, make and return calls, and mark what happened at the end of the call.
CallPlease offers a unique feature, Shared Call Logs, that lets any size group or team share all calls and info - included in every subscription at no extra cost.
1. Interactive Shared Logs allow all calls and information to be shared with everyone in a group, team, client or project - great for groups that collaborate on the same calls.
2. Queue Shared Logs allow call requests to be logged and then assigned to, or chosen by, group or team members - great for help desks, sales inquiries, service businesses, etc.
CallPlease is built on an Enterprise Security Class Foundation using world class encryption and monitoring techniques. CallPlease Enterprise Security has been approved by organizations with extraordinary security requirements.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Fixed turning on/off alarms.
- Fixed missing name on calls.
- Re-situated the done button when adding calls.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
I tried Call Please. I deleted the app. It required access to all my contacts. However, after going to my contacts to document who I called, it failed to import any of the contact information into the app. Then if I got a call from an unknown person there did not appear to be any easy way to record what was said. I gave up. I'll just write a note about my calls in calendar.