Search the exhaustive QRZ.COM call sign database from your mobile device. Instant access to more than 1.2 million amateur radio call signs from around the world. Completely free with no subscription required. Universal version designed for both the iPhone and iPad.
* Complete license holder information
* Interactive map with beam heading and distance (on supported devices)
* Displays profile photo (if uploaded to QRZ.COM)
* Display biography (if updated on QRZ.COM)
* Send email to the displayed contact
* Call sign lookup history
* Access to QRZ.COM website from within the application
The information displayed in this app is provided by QRZ.COM. In the United States, licensee information is publicly available from the Federal Communications Commission. For users who wish to correct, update or delete your license data as it appears in this app please visit the QRZ.COM website.
Added support for the iPhone X
Improved VoiceOver support
Ratings and Reviews
Callsign Search is again VoiceOver compatible!
I wrote to the developer of the app. Initially, VoiceOver was having difficulty reading some of the buttons on the bottom of the screen, and some other small accessibility issues. The programmer was extremely responsive to my request, and has completely fixed all VoiceOver accessibility issues! What a wonderful job was done by the app developer.
I installed this app and it was awesome until last night. Now no matter what call sign I put in it says not found I can go to history and click on one from there and it still says not found. Other than that it is a great app very handy when you’re mobile and want to look up a call sign quickly!
Powerful Reference, Works Great, Free
I went through every feature on my iPhone X this evening and everything worked great!
The app interfaces the popular QRZ resource and allows for quick access via icons on the bottom of the screen.
- Search for a call sign and receive name, location information including grid, license level, license expiration, etc.
- Select more icons to preview a photo, bio page, recent logbook entry (if used), etc.
- The history icon is very helpful for keeping track of previous lookups and you can swipe right to left on an entry to delete unwanted calls from the list.
I have a lot of ham apps and this is one of my favorite for on the go. Thank you Neil!
73 de NU4P
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.