Cally's Caves 3
By Jordan Pearson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Its time for the epic conclusion to Cally's battle with the Nefarious Herbert! Cally's parents have been kidnapped again, as Herbert tries to take control of the Caves to perform his evil experiments. Join Cally in this action-packed run and gun platformer, conquering insane bosses, exploring to find secrets, and levelling up EVERYTHING. Use your weapons to level them up and evolve them into their ultimate forms! Unlock new character abilities like the Triple Jump, Dodge Roll and Water Wings. Use a new playable character, Bera to unleash crazy ninja moves and solve puzzles. Most importantly, battle to rescue your parents from Herbert's clutches, and bring an end to Herbert's experiments for good!
- 120 levels across 8 zones
- intense boss fights against giant monsters
- New playable character Bera
- battle against 20 types of enemies
- New Game + mode which unlocks higher weapon tiers and a second ending
- Wave-based Survival mode: Can you beat 150 waves of deadly enemies and gain the ultimate prize?
- Level your weapons up by using them, and evolve them into different forms with different effects
- 12 weapons classes with 89 unique weapon effects
- buy consumables from the store to use them later for an extra boost
- tons of character abilities to unlock
- new weapon mod system, allowing you to customize your favorite weapon and make it extra powerful!
It's time to battle for your parents freedom, to protect the Caves' animals and natural resources, and most importantly, to SAVE YOUR PARENTS!
What's New in Version 1.5.6
- Bug Fixes
- Framerate Improvement & Optimizations
This review is taking into consideration that I have not played the previous games.
This is a surprisingly fun game. It puts me in mind of what would happen if Penny from "Inspector Gadget" decided to do things her way...with guns!
The bad (to get it out of the way):
🔴The music is loud. It often drowns out the sound effects. This is a shame, because the music is actually pretty good. If a volume slider were implemented, it would be even better!
🔴No way to remove advertising short of disconnecting from online. They are not terribly intrusive, but still catch by surprise.
🔴The original part one of the series seems to have been removed from the store.
🔵Really nice graphics.
🔵Controls aren't bad for touch screen.
🔵 Plenty of variety.
This game is really worth a try!
Great game with 2 downfalls
First off this game is awesome and addicting. At first there were no ads but after u get a few levels in the ads start coming buts that's no big deal. The game is free.
First problem I found is the left directional arrow sticks. And get worse as the game goes on.
Second problem is that sometimes after an ad you have to start the level you just did over.
Over all a great game but can somebody fix the directional arrow issue?
I don't mind ads, but...
I typically don't mind ads. I actually prefer them to spending money. At first there were hardly any ads in this game, but once I progressed a decent way through the game, I started to see ads more and more. I was starting to get frustrated specifically because of the nature of what triggers the ads, cause back to back to back ads. I still didn't see this as an issue to write a bad review, but the ads have increased in time now and it's unbearable. The ads are now 75 seconds long and still trigger just as often and are still back to back. The game is unenjoyable at this point.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 03, 2016
- Version: 1.5.6
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jordan Pearson
- © Jordan Pearson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Best Deal$4.99
- Unlock New Game Plus$2.99
- Unlock all Weapons & 5 million Coins$2.99
- Unlock Survival Mode and Sniper Rifle$2.99