Reduce, manage, and learn about stress in your life with Calm in the Storm. This easy to use app, created by mental health professionals using clinically proven information and strategies, features:
• guided audio meditations to relieve your stress
• tools for assessing your stress
• ability to track your perceived stress levels and symptoms over time
• personalization through adding your own pictures and phrases that help calm you
• a fully customizable stress safety plan
• valuable information about stress
The Calm in the Storm is a valuable tool in understanding what stress is, the effects it can have on the body, mind and spirit and how to recognize when stress levels become unhealthy and even dangerous. The app helps you to identify, assess and track your own stress levels and provides easy-to-use and highly effective mind/body practices. Calm in the Storm guides you in creating a personalized virtual hope box and links to local resources that can support you in times of distress or crisis. It also helps you manage suicidal thoughts and create individualized plans for keeping you safe.
We want this app to be as great as it can be so please share your questions, comments, or feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good, but one major hang up
The app is very helpful with doing check ins and offering a variety of programs. My biggest issue is that it requires you to log in every time. If I'm having an anxiety attack, it's much harder to let logged in thanks to little buttons on a touchscreen.
It's a life saver
This app has helped me a ton. Recently, I lost a pair of sports glasses. My mom is really mad. I downloaded this app to help. This is the most calm I've been in a long time.
I like that there are several meditations. I don't like that an account is necessary for several things. There is also some flickering in the interface when making selections.
- Tactica Interactive Communications
- 96.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Klinic Community Health Centre
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.