This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Calm is the #1 app for mindfulness and meditation to bring more clarity, joy and peace to your daily life. Join the millions experiencing less anxiety and better sleep with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs and relaxing music. Recommended by top psychologists and mental health experts to help you de-stress.
Calm is the perfect meditation app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users.
Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule. Topics include:
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Deep Sleep
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Body Scan
* Commuting to work or school
* Mindfulness at College
* Walking meditation
* Calm Kids
* And so much more....
* Daily Calm: a new 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* 60+ Sleep Stories: adult bedtime stories guaranteed to lull you to sleep
* 7 day and 21 programs for both beginner and advanced users
* Breathing exercises to relax
* Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
* Unguided timed meditation
* Open-ended meditation
* 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily streaks
* Time spent meditating
Calm is loved by the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” - New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it's necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” - Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction...ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn't that big a deal” - Tech Republic
* “Found myself similarly refreshed afterwards” - TechCrunch
Subscription pricing and terms:
Calm offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Calm subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Calm also offers a Lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $299.99 with unlimited access to the Calm Collection forever.
Calm integrates with the Health app. This feature is optional.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://www.calm.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.8
Thanks for using Calm! This is a major update and we’re excited to announce several new features.
1. You can now download meditations and Sleep Stories for offline use. Just tap the cloud icon on the top left of the program screen to download. You can find all of our downloaded programs under the "Available Offline" tag
2. Calm Music has been completely redesigned. Enjoy exclusive new tracks and stay tuned for new releases to come every week in the future
3. We’ve made it easier to Fave your top sessions. You can now Fave while listening to meditations and Sleep Stories
While you're waiting for the update to install, try this simple practice: get comfortable, close your eyes, and turn your attention inward. Just observe how you feel in this moment without any judgement. If you feel tense that’s okay, if you feel calm that’s okay, just allow for whatever’s here with full acceptance. Breathing in, offer this moment complete acceptance. Breathing out relax into yourself fully.
Gave me my sleep back
I’ve recently had trouble sleeping, and started listening to this app because a friend recommended the Sleep Stories. Listening to those or doing a 10 min relaxing body scan has made a world of difference in my ability to fall asleep, stay asleep and sleep well. Thank you Calm!!
Ps - The subscription is well worth it. There are endless recordings on the app and more being added constantly. Even if you just use the app for the breath visualizer, it’s so very worth it.
True to title
This app came to me at a tumultuous time in my life and just in time. I needed to be guided back to a calm place so that I could again trust myself and find peace. Since using the daily calm I feel less reactive to stressors and better able to think through my responses. Plus there are so many options for the focus of your meditation. It has a wealth of knowledge and guidance. Worth every penny. Fantastic app.
Really nice app
This is a lovely and helpful app, but be aware that you have very limited features without in-app purchases (it's like 8 dollars a month to unlock them or something - a bit steep, if you ask me). But the basics are pretty nice.
If you're at the point where you do your own mediations, then this is a great app with it's times mediation feature.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 110 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Calm.com, Inc.
- © Calm.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Calm Subscription$12.99
- Calm Subscription$59.99
- Calm Premium$12.99
- Calm Premium$59.99
- Calm Premium$59.99
- Calm Subscription$12.99
- Calm Premium$14.99
- Calm Subscription$83.99