By Benjamin Lochmann
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you looking for your personal and portable diet planner? Handy and in pocket size? With our Calorie Calculator Pro you don't have to look any further.
Just save your meals and never lose track of what you have eaten and how many calories you have consumed.
We listed more than 1900 foods for you including their individual calorie information.
In your personal and daily calorie statistic you can see, if you have already reached your limit for the day or if you can still nibble a bit and if you stayed within your limits e.g. yesterday. At the same time you can have your personal caloric loss calculated.
Because if you are doing sports, housework or any other physical activity you are burning calories after all. An overview will show you which of your activities burns how many calories.
Did you play an hour of squash? Just add it and the loss will be taken off your statistic right away.
Counting calories is a good way to lose weight.
Good luck in losing weight!
What's New in Version 1.6
- New Design
- iOS6 ready
Fun but has issues.
1. The date has the wrong date & rolls over to the next day even as I'm still wanting to put things in for TODAY. Or, it'll want to add today's events to yesterday.
2. The activities. Why are there a zillion types of swimming & things like "squash" but there's not one for simply lifting weights? Even if that were categorized as "light" "medium" and "heavy" weight lifting or resistance training, that would be better than nothing. And what about other things too? Parkour, baseball/softball, rock climbing, etc.?
3. Can we have proportions in cups? I have a hard time envisioning an ounce or a milliliter, but I can picture something like "1/3 of a cup." Maybe that's just me, but this might be helpful to other users too.
4. This app says you burn more calories when hiking WITHOUT carrying a load than you do if you hime WITH a load. Obviously this cant be right and it just makes me wonder. YES, I know this app isn't going to have precise measurements. But my point is that blatantly wrong information just gives me pause.
Just what I wanted
Gives calories for most foods. I don't need support or goals. I want to just know the score. Would have given it 5 stars but did not give value for catfish or bass?????
Would be very helpful if you could change to different measurements.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 05, 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
- © Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.