NOTE: You must be invited to participate in an Active For Good challenge to use this app. For inquiries on starting your own challenge, please contact us.
• Connect with HealthKit to use your iPhone as a tracker
• Leaderboards – see how the competition is going
• Track your activities and impact right from your phone
About Active For Good
We provide solutions that connect getting active with a great cause. Our goal is to inspire people to get Active For Good while helping severely malnourished kids. The approach, through sponsorship, is to convert burned calories into packets of lifesaving nutrition for children in the developing world who need it most.
It’s time to get Active for Good!
This October ONLY: sign up to do an #ActiveForGood challenge without a group sponsor! Visit WFDchallenge.com to sign up.
2.4.2 is the best Active For Good app yet:
- The Challenge Info screen got a makeover. Challenge-level impact stats! Challenge rules! And more!
- The Stats screen got a makeover too. Challenge hasn't started yet? You'll get a nice countdown. Challenge finished? See your challenge stats right there.
- See when your leaderboard was last updated (and pull to refresh it).
- Faster leaderboards for big challenges.
- Improvements when connecting to Fitbit and Garmin accounts.
- Fixes layout issues on smaller screens.
- …and loads and loads of small improvements.
And let's not forget everything that came with 2.4.0:
- In-app challenge leaderboard.
- Easily log workouts in the app.
- Activity history view.
As always, to start your own group's private challenge, get in touch at email@example.com
And if you've had a good experience with an Active For Good challenge, it would mean a lot to us if you could leave a rating.
Thanks for getting Active For Good!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.