Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. The app takes care of everything - planning, counting calories and nutrients, exercising and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. You start by setting a weight goal. The app analyzes your diary, calculates your targets, and guides you with personalized advice and diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry!
• The largest verified food database, over 600,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• Customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 35 nutrients
• Best privacy - does not require account creation
WORKS WITH SIRI
• Create shortcuts checking calorie deficit for the day and for logging water during your busy day.
• Start and stop walking, running, and cycling workouts with built-in GPS tracker.
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online tracking
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Searches as you type
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running - no other apps needed!
• Syncs workouts with iOS Health app
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements, test results, cholesterol, meds and symptoms. If you need something special - create custom trackers in the app!
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
• Connect with friends
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Get daily tips
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
The app has been updated for iOS12 and new iPhones!
* Siri Shortcuts - Check your daily calories (are you on track?), log water, start and stop workouts with Siri.
* New diagram - Calorie Deficit added to the Analysis screen, explaining where you are for the day.
* New Icon Picker - new icon picker screen with categories - making it easier to find an icon for custom foods, recipes, or exercises.
* As always, there are many fixes and improvements in all areas of the app!
Ratings and Reviews
I lost 6lbs in a little over a week and I don't exercise! I guess I've reached that point in my life where I can't eat whatever I want whenever I want. I have joined the 21st century and discovered this app, which is much more user friendly than some other ones I have tried. It does all the math for me, which is great. I love how everything is all on one page for a concise overall view of my progress. I love how I can scan barcodes and it immediately knows the product (and if it doesn't, you can add it! If it isn't correct, you can request an update!). I like that I can keep track of carbs. I love that I can input things in before I eat it so I know how many calories I'll be "spending" ahead of time- which makes daily meal planning a cinch. It is also really easy to delete or edit entries. I learned a lot about my habits and that I don't drink nearly enough water. It does take some self control to keep on target, because you will be starving while your body adjusts! I hope to see a way of bundling foods for a specific personal recipe in the future as well as ways of tracking certain specific nutrients, like potassium or magnesium. Love it :)
Best Calorie Counting App ever
I hated the idea of counting calories - never have done it before. Finally, I decided to look for an app that would easily count calories. I checked the reviews and came across 3 apps that looked promising. This app just stood out to me as the easiest layout and I love it. It is extremely easy to count calories just by scanning barcodes or using the search bar. I can't really emphasize just how easy it has been to keep track of everything. Also - at the beginning, you enter your current weight and your goal weight and it recommends how long that should take and gives you what your daily intake should be! That alone is reason to get this app - it does all the work for you when it comes to setting a realistic goal that you can reach. You can easily track your workouts too so that those burned calories subtract from the calories you eat - love how I don't have to think about that.
Amazing App for Weight Loss
I’m a huge Math person. For decades, I have been doing my own math for calories, macros, nutrients and exercise. This App is the ONLY App that was completely accurate in all areas. I lost 15 pounds the first 30 days and even purchased the Pro version early on to keep track of nutrients. I couldn’t be more thrilled with the help I received from this App and the results that have followed. Thank you MyNetDiary!!!
I follow an 80/20 lifestyle. I eat Whole Foods (veggies/fruits/nuts/seeds) 80% of the time and everything else about 20% of the time. I noticed that somebody left a bad review because they couldn’t find Whole Foods “at the top of that list”. I did not have that experience at all. All foods were easy to find. Some of the more exotic foods (like dragonfruit) are not yet in the database but you can take a picture and they will update the database for you. It’s still the best you will find out there!
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 156.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Maximum $8.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum $59.99
- 1-month Subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.