Calorie Counter by FatSecret
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calorie Counter is the essential app to simply find nutritional info for the food you eat and easily keep track of your meals, exercise and weight.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Fantastic recipes and meal ideas.
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
What's New in Version 5.2.1
* Bug fixes
* Performance improvements
We never interrupt you to ask for a review but if you enjoy using FatSecret, please take the time to leave a nice review in the market: it really helps.
I got this app late June and have already lost 13 pounds. It's pretty easy to use. Wish it had better "recently eaten" features. If I have 31g of yogurt at breakfast I have to scroll thru and find the right amount if I'm using it at dinner. BLD&S should be just one big space, not so individualized. My fridge and budget are only so big. If I buy a bag of carrots and hummus, I'm prob gonna eat that 8 times in 4 days, why make so many entries.
Great, incredibly powerful
In previous versions this app was clunky. Nowadays its interface is smooth and easy to use. The real power behind it is the food database which continues to be incredibly extensive. If you want to keep track of your caloric and nutritional intake, as well as estimate the calories you burn, this is the best app on any platform for doing that.
Why isn't this more popular?
I love this app so much. It's more user friendly than myfitnesspal, it has an easier to find and larger food bank than lose it. The exercises could be expanded but it's easy to find something in the same calorie burn range if you don't do a normal workout. I recommend this to EVERYONE.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Secret Industries Pty Ltd
- © 2014 FatSecret
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.