Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. The app takes care of everything - planning, counting calories and nutrients, exercising and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. You start by setting a weight goal. The app analyzes your diary, calculates your targets, and guides you with personalized advice and diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry! Logging takes only a few minutes a day
• The largest verified food database, over 700,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• Most flexible app with customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 45 nutrients
• Best privacy - does not require account creation
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online tracking
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Searches as you type
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running - no other apps needed!
• Syncs workouts with iOS Health app
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements, test results, cholesterol, meds and symptoms. If you need something special - create custom trackers in the app!
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
• Connect with friends
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Get daily tips
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.28
* Improved macronutrient progress on the Home screen - now it displays grams left and the bars show percent of daily targets.
* New Maximum feature: special Macronutrient panel available for the Home screen (you can add it from Home screen configuration if you would like to use it). The panel can show macronutrient totals and percentages for the day and by meal. Also, if you select Net Carbs as the carbs to display in settings, Net Carbs will be included on the panel. Finally, if you track time of foods (available in Settings), the panel will group and display several snack meals.
* New Maximum feature: if some nutrients are especially important to you, you can add them to the Home screen, to keep track of daily progress, as well as get weekly averages, foods contributing the most of this nutrient, and more. More than 20 nutrients are available for the Home screen.
* Custom food editor allows to assign icon to your food.
* Recipe editor allows to assign icon to your recipe and also recipe weight editing.
* As always - many small fixes and improvements.
If you enjoy MyNetDiary, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, send us a support request from the app, or email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.
* Fixed Today Widget, added an option to show full or compact view.
* Displaying typical calorie/serving information in food searches.
* Many, many fixes and improvements!
Easy to Use & Works!!
This app is easy to use and navigate. I like how everything is accessible from the front screen and progress is visually easy to see with the apple and hill images. I find it easy to log in foods with the scanning option and also the many selections possible under the search bar. I really like how it labels the food A, B, C, D so you can actually input what you are considering eating then delete to make better choices. Inputting exercise is just as easy and there are many selections there too, including wii fit exercises! I like the tracker you can use for bicycling or walking the neighborhood. It tracks your speed and distance to give you your calories burned. Upon finishing the this tracked exercise it logs it right into your day. Then your calories automatically adjust. Getting started is easy, staying on track is easy, and so far, I've lost 3.4 lbs. in 2 weeks! I have 4 kids and run my own real estate business, so life is busy. Thanks MyNetDiary for keeping things simple!! By the way, I would have given it a 5 star, but I wish it gave the number of carbs per meal/snack rather than per day and let us establish our nutrition goals on the basic free version, rather than simply a goal based on weight loss desired.
Love this app!
I started using this app in 2013 on the advise of a fitness professional. I stopped using it for unknown reasons. I picked it up again in 2017 after gaining nearly 20 lbs. I was hand-tracking my food for an intensive diet revamp and was so frustrated with the time and effort. Then I remembered MyNetDiary. I loaded it onto my phone and, suddenly, the diet I had embarked upon was a whole lot less frustrating. I've lost 10 lbs so far and, thanks to this clever app, which has improved greatly since my last usage, I am even entertained and enlightened by the process. I'm using the FREE version and have budget issues that prevent me from paying to link it to my FitBit so there is a bit of confusion as to whether my steps are really being taken into account. Also, there are boat loads of spelling errors and nutrional calculations in the foods. A user must be very careful when choosing food items. But that's Operator Error more than a fault with the app. The FREE version is excellent. I don't know if the subscription is worth it.
this app is everything I wanted and more!
Initially it asks your current stats & about your primary goal (lose/maintain weight etc). You can set your caloric intake in relation to your goal timeframe, which makes it so much more attainable! For example, I'm looking to lose 15-20lbs, but the initial calorie intake seemed a bit too low for me, so I slightly adjusted the calories, and it pushed back the goal date a bit, which I'm fine with! Also, the app takes into account if you workout that day... it allows for more calories if you burn some, all while keeping you on track for your target weight/timeframe. You can scan products to add them to your meals (or do a search), & once you get to using the app you can also repeat meals (say if you tend to have the same thing for breakfast a few days a week)! Such an amazing app! It's really helping to keep me on track for my health goals! :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 31, 2016
- Version: 5.28
- Size: 84.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2016, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Maximum$8.99
- 1-month Subscription$8.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum$59.99
- 12-months Subscription$59.99
- 3-months Subscription$23.99
- 6-months Subscription$41.99