Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and stay healthy for life with fast and easy MyNetDiary. Since 2008, over 7 million people used MyNetDiary to lose weight.
It works: our average user loses 12 pounds in 2 months!
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. We start with setting a realistic weight goal and calorie budget. The app analyzes your diary and guides you with personalized diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry! Logging takes only a few minutes a day
• The largest verified food database, over 700,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• Most flexible app with customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 45 nutrients
• Best privacy - does not require account creation
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online tracking
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Searches as you type
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running - no other apps needed!
• Syncs workouts with iOS Health app
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements, test results, cholesterol, meds and symptoms. If you need something special - create custom trackers in the app!
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
• Connect with friends
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Get daily tips
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.15
* Fixed Today Widget, added an option to show full or compact view.
* Displaying typical calorie/serving information in food searches.
* Many, many fixes and improvements!
If you enjoy MyNetDiary, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, send us a support request from the app, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.
This is a major update - we’ve added a new beautiful dashboard for the Home screen, to help you see you progress and stats at a glance. You can even customize it - move or hide items, or, if you prefer the old look - turn it off.
I LOVE MYNETDIARY!!!!
It's so easy to use and it's very helpful. I've had it for over 4 years. Whenever I do use it (I'm not very consistent with my dieting, unfortunately) I lose weight twice as fast because I can see my calorie "budget". It also accounts for exercise completed throughout the day. You have an enormous list of foods that have already had all the nutrition facts added and you can add more if you need to. It even gives you grades on the foods you're entering or scanning by barcode. It gives you tips and tricks to stay healthy. It's very user friendly and easy to look at. Trust me when I say I never write reviews unless I believe the app is worth my time. I love it and it's worth it if you want to keep track of your nutrition.
What a Success Story
I am a 65 year old male who, after retiring from the US Army after 36 years of active duty found myself 45 pounds heavier 😠. I tried all sorts of diets and the weight still kept coming. But the accountability that this program brings has been my single success. I told the program what I weighed now and what wanted to weigh in future by losing one pound per week the app has successfully helped me to morph into what I am becoming. WOW!!! I am down 25 pounds since I started by just following the caloric recommendations offered. Thanks so very much for this application. I mean it when I say it really works. It has taught this old soldier how to eat right. Thanks again...
Excellent free alternative to MyFitnessPal
Ever since MFP was bought by Under Armor it made many of the nice features in app purchases. So I started looking for an alternative. I found it with MyNetDiary. Pros: Easy to use. Great DB of foods. And amazing turnaround for submitting new foods which are validated. Remembers recent entries in food search and amounts. Cons: Needs improved copy for meal so you don't have to select each item to copy. Needs to include recipes on mobile app - only available on website. Need to be able to customize nutritional info displayed instead of just Protein Fats Carbs. You can see it on details. Need to import calories from activity trackers WITHOUT modification.
Overall a great app. Improve the cons and you get a 5 star rating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 19, 2016
- Version: 5.15
- Size: 83.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2016, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-month Subscription$8.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum$8.99
- 12-months Subscription$59.99
- 3-months Subscription$23.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum$59.99
- 6-months Subscription$41.99