Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary - for Diet and Weight Loss
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and get healthier with MyNetDiary - the fastest, easiest, and smartest iPhone calorie counter and weight loss program. Millions of people have used MyNetDiary toward reaching their weight goals. MyNetDiary gives you the best tools to track food and exercise, plan healthy meals, and stay motivated. Easy-to-use, personalized app, with fastest food entry taking only minutes of your time, will help you stay on track and reach your goals!
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
"If I could have only one app on my iPhone, this would be it!"
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
* MyNetDiary is a nice, simple-to-use app you’ll enjoy using every day.
* Powered by the largest verified food database, over 690,000 foods. UPDATED DAILY.
* Much easier and faster food entry - searches as you type, remembers your favorites foods and amounts.
* Flexible amount entry with multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups.
* Personalized advice and reminders from Virtual Coach
* Daily and Weekly** Analysis - what you can improve to eat better and stay on track.
* Food Grade with Food Check included - get immediate feedback on food nutrition, understand food labels and make better food choices.
* Built-in GPS tracker to automatically track your exercise.
* Tracks up to 45 nutrients**
* PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it for you!**
* Food time tracking, keep track of multiple snacks**
* Plan, track and chart macronutrients, all body measurements and more**
* Links to fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings**
* PDF reports to print and share over e-mail**
* Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online food and exercise entry.
* Beautiful design - A PLEASURE TO USE.
* Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster way to enter foods than with MyNetDiary.
* Searches as you type
* Built-in barcode scanner
* Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
* Speeds up entry with custom foods and recipes
* Quick calories entry
* Over 500 activities and exercises
* Custom exercises
* Built-in GPS tracker to log your exercise - when you run, walk, or cycle, helping you get more active.
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
* Set your target weight.
* Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate.
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch: The ideal companion to MyNetDiary for iPhone
* Check remaining calories and daily totals
* Get daily tips
* Log water and weight
* Log foods from favorites or with dictation, or quickly log calories
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (with up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads workouts, BG, weight, daily step count and BP
* See calories left, jump to meals, use Food Check and water tracker.
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
* Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
* Connect with friends
**AVAILABLE WITH MAXIMUM SUBSCRIPTION
* MyNetDiary Maximum subscription, opens access to the most powerful diet tools available - weekly analysis, special charts, goals, fitness trackers and body scale linking, time tracking, PhotoFoods service, PDF reports, BG, medications, custom trackers, diabetes and pre-diabetes tracking and more.
* Provides access to all of MyNetDiary website features, including integrations, diabetes, all charts and reports, printing, and Excel export.
What's New in Version 4.83
* Built-in GPS Tracker: keep track of your walking, running, and cycling exercises, automatically calculate and log exercise calories. Simple and easy, the built-in tracker covers all the basics.
* Home Screen Customization: pick and choose what you want to see on the Home and Popup screens in the app - re-arrange or hide items on the screens.
* Step Bonus: Automatically add calories if you are walking a lot. Available in MyNetDiary Maximum.
* Nutrients Planning: Set targets for any micronutrient or vitamin. Available in MyNetDiary Maximum.
* App Guide: built-in app guide, helping you learn the app and get the most out of it.
* Fixes and Improvements: dozens of fixes and improvements in all areas of the app.
We hope you like this latest update of MyNetDiary. Please take a moment to rate MyNetDiary after you have updated!
Absolutely Ahhhmazing App!!
Thank you so much for the help this app has given me! The accountability keeps me on track, the ability to actually "see" in print what I'm eating keeps me mindful to eat HEALTHY if I want to get healthy, the daily tips keep me motivated, the ease of entering keeps me happy to log my food and as I'm watching the pounds slip away, I'm just amazed.
YOU CAN DO THIS! I'm 63 and if I can do it, you can too! Make the decision today to loose that unwanted weight, then download and FOLLOW this app and you WILL loose weight! Get moving too and burn some calories! Any number of burned calories is a start, so just start!
Love, love, love this "thought through" app and the accountability of it..... the weight is coming off.......Hallelujah!!!!
Absolutely love this app
Ok, I promise this is beyond honest. I love this app. I have never been one to track calories but I needed to lose weight in a healthy way. No gimmicks, no diet pills. This app honestly helped me do that I lost the pounds that I needed to lose in a healthy way. It gives you an analysis of the foods you eat. For example, if you consumed too much sodium it warns you. It makes suggestions of things you might want to include in your diet. It is easy to use. It does let you scan the barcode of the foods. I started using three calorie apps and figured with time it would help me decide. This one won. All the tips and especially the analysis is great. You'll love it! Good luck!
it's all over now
Downloaded trial version today to use and compare with lose it and myfitnesspal. After an hot or so of trying to enter and update several foods, I gave up and cancelled the trial. Was trying to find an HEB (store) plain no fat greek yogurt. and 3 others Couldn't get the database findings to enter without entering incorrectly in some fashion changing one or more values. Tried to tailor an entries, but found the process unforgiving. Could not easily delete (or at all) an entry once made. It translated some of the data in the entry incorrectly from my entry copied off the package. When trying to create a new entry, the program would not lender correctly either. From the reviews it must be a good app. I just couldn't get the hang of it. Seems myfitnesspal works better for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 4.83
- Size: 42.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2015, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-month Subscription$8.99
- 3-months Subscription$23.99
- 12-months Subscription$59.99
- 6-months Subscription$41.99