MyNetDiary - Calorie Counter and Food Diary
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and get healthier with MyNetDiary - the fastest, easiest, and smartest iPhone calorie counter and weight loss program. Millions of people have used MyNetDiary toward reaching their weight goals. MyNetDiary gives you the best tools to track food and exercise, plan healthy meals, and stay motivated.
Easy-to-use, personalized app, with fastest food entry taking only minutes of your time, will help you stay on track and reach your goals.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
"If I could have only one app on my iPhone, this would be it!"
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
* MyNetDiary is a nice app you’ll enjoy using every day.
* Powered by the largest verified food database, over 700,000 foods. UPDATED DAILY.
* Advice and reminders from Virtual Coach
* Daily and Weekly** Analysis - improve your nutrition and stay on track.
* Food Grade with Food Check included - rate foods and make better food choices.
* Tracks up to 45 nutrients**
* PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it for you!**
* Plan, track and chart macronutrients, all body measurements and more**
* Links to fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings**
* PDF reports to print and share over e-mail**
* Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online food and exercise entry.
* Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster way to enter foods than with MyNetDiary.
* Searches as you type
* Built-in barcode scanner
* Speeds up entry with favorites, recents, custom foods and recipes
* Over 500 activities and exercises
* Built-in GPS tracker to log your exercise - when you run, walk, or cycle, helping you get more active.
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
* Set your target weight.
* Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (with up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads workouts, BG, weight, daily step count and BP
* See calories left, jump to meals, use Food Check and water tracker.
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
* Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
* Connect with friends
MyNetDiary provides an app for Apple Watch:
* Check remaining calories and daily totals
* Get daily tips
* Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MyNetDiary Maximum subscription provides access to premium features: syncing with fitness trackers and body scales from FitBit, Jawbone, Garmin and Withings, weekly analysis, special charts and reports, PhotoFoods service, BG, medications, custom trackers, diabetes and pre-diabetes tracking and more.
We offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.10
MyNetDiary v5.10 is a major update - we’ve added a new beautiful dashboard for the Home screen, to help you see you progress and stats at a glance. You can even customize it - move or hide items, or, if you prefer the old look - turn it off.
Also, we’ve made dozens of smaller fixes and improvements in all areas of the app.
If you enjoy MyNetDiary, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, send us a support request from the app, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.
* Built-in GPS Tracker: keep track of your walking, running, and cycling exercises, automatically calculate and log exercise calories. Simple and easy, the built-in tracker covers all the basics.
* Home Screen Customization: pick and choose what you want to see on the Home and Popup screens in the app - re-arrange or hide items on the screens.
* Step Bonus: Automatically add calories if you are walking a lot. Available in MyNetDiary Maximum.
* Nutrients Planning: Set targets for any micronutrient or vitamin. Available in MyNetDiary Maximum.
* App Guide: built-in app guide, helping you learn the app and get the most out of it.
* Fixes and Improvements: dozens of fixes and improvements in all areas of the app.
Easy to use
This app has been the one I've used the most since moving away from my favorite desktop based tracker. It's easy to use and I choose it mainly because it is easy to see your food calories left for the day vs calories left that include exercise. That changed a little with the new dashboard so it is not on the main screen but I can still find it. I do wish it would expand the food database but it's pretty solid. It tracks water but doesn't encourage consumption. Overall it's pretty good for a tracker. I will note that I've used it off and on for over a year and maintain a +\- 5 pound consistent weight range (My goal has been to lose 15). I don't consider that the apps fault of course but I have noticed for myself it is harder to track through the weekend and going out to restaurants.
I've never used an easier app. I got it a couple weeks before the update where they added GPS to the dashboard which replaced my biking app. They've really outdone themselves. The diary could use more food entries, cause they don't have any info on Indian take out, and other foods like that. Although, i used the diary to find which foods were causing acid reflux, which is amazing. I'm not good at sticking to things, but I've kept up with this app for longer than most apps I download. The weight is just sliding off me. Maybe it's their pleasant dashboard, maybe because it's so easy to use. I'd like to think that it's because I'm ready to look great in those jeans.
Nice app; no sufficient support with it
I would have given it five stars, but for the fact that the support team could not help me get my old screen back. When the opportunity to try a new type of screen popped up on my iPhone, it also stated that I would have the option to switch back to my old screen for Matt if I didn't like the new one. That turned out to not be the case. There was no instruction on how to switch back, and after emailing back-and-forth with support, they were unable to help me. Now, I feel I must look for a different app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 03, 2016
- Version: 5.10
- Size: 77.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2016, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-month Subscription$8.99
- 12-months Subscription$59.99
- 3-months Subscription$23.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum$8.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum$59.99
- 6-months Subscription$41.99