Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary - for Diet and Weight Loss
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and get healthier with MyNetDiary - the fastest, easiest, and smartest iPhone calorie counter and weight loss program. Millions of people have used MyNetDiary toward reaching their weight goals. MyNetDiary gives you the best tools to track food and exercise, plan healthy meals, and stay motivated. Easy-to-use, personalized app, with fastest food entry taking only minutes of your time will help you stay on track and reach your goals!
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"The food list is enormous."
"This app takes seconds to use."
"If I could have only one app on my iPhone, this would be it!"
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
* MyNetDiary is a nice, simple-to-use app you’ll enjoy using every day.
* Powered by a great food database, includes over 650,000 foods. UPDATED DAILY.
* Much easier and faster food entry - searches as you type, remembers your favorites foods and amounts.
* Flexible amount entry with multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups.
* Built-in barcode scanner.
* Daily Analysis - what you can improve to eat healthfully and stay on track.
* Food Grade and Food check - immediate feedback on food nutrition, helping you understand food labels and make better food choices.
* Great Today widget
* Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online food and exercise entry.
* Beautiful design - A PLEASURE TO USE.
* Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster way to enter foods than with MyNetDiary.
* Searches as you type
* Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
* Custom foods
* Provides detailed food labels and food grade
* Over 500 activities and exercises.
* Log custom exercises.
* Integrates with the MyNetDiary GPS tracker app too!
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
* Set your target weight.
* Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate.
* Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR.
* Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender, and activity level.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (with up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads workouts created by other fitness apps
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
* Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
* Connect with friends, share news and comments
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* State-of-the-art online diet website
* Maximum subscription, available from the app, opens access to the most powerful diet tools available - weekly analysis, special charts, goals, fitness trackers and body scale integrations, time tracking, PhotoFoods service, BG, medication, custom trackers, diabetes and pre-diabetes tracking and more.
* The subscription also provides access to the full list of MyNetDiary website features including diabetes, a full set of charts and reports, printing, and Excel export.
What's New in Version 4.63
This is another huge update, squashing most (hopefully - all) bugs and issues. Thank you for sending us support request from the app’s Support Screen, this really helped us improve the app!
Among issues fixed: foods score display on Meals screen, corrected step logging, nutrient percentages/weight on the Meals screen, restored nutrients in Weekly Analysis, losing exercises in weekly planning, and many more. We do hope that MyNetDiary is not only the easiest, but also the most reliable diet app you can always count on.
In the previous updates:
- Today Widget, Support Screen, most comprehensive Health App integration, new Community and friends areas.
We hope you like this latest update of MyNetDiary. Please take a moment to rate MyNetDiary after you have updated!
Great App, could be better
I originally got another food and health tracking app after I was diagnosed with diabetes in April 2015 and was put on a strict diet. Using this type of app was a huge help as it makes you see and think about what your eating and doing. I switched to the MyNetDiary app in June 2015. Last week (November 2015) my full blown diabetes diagnosis had been complete my reversed and I'm not even in the pre-diabetes range. I credit this app in part because it kept me vigilant in watching my diet. I switched to MyAppDiary because it allows me to track more nutrients than the first one I used. It's very good. Tracks all your food, tracks a greater # of nutrients including caffeine and many more vitamins, lets you enter medications and much more. Also updates the apple health app better (the other app duplicated values if I updated an entry). Some things that could be better - the food favorites can't be edited so even if I use a food once at dinner it will show up as a favorite when selecting breakfast foods; should be able to enter a time for weight (you can only enter one value per day - ok - but it always shows in the apple app as 12:00am; it should be able to read the blood pressure from the apple app so when you use a linked monitor that enters the info you don't have to manually enter it here (told this is coming). Overall the best of the food tracker health apps I've found.
This app has been great. I have been using it one week and have already lost three lbs. I was looking for a food and exercise journal and I found this app and it is so much more than that. I really like how easy it is to use and I feel like it is really keeping me on track and also opening my eyes to what I need in my diet. I love the analysis section. I love how easy it is to enter the food into the app and then it shows you the break down of what you are eating and what actual nutrients you are getting from your food. So cool!! I am learning a lot about my eating habits, what I overindulge in (like sodium) and where I am lacking (in nutrients like calcium). It is really helping me create balance in my diet and exercise and has helped me with my awareness and discipline. I am truly thankful to have found it and believe I can hit my weight loss goal with this app and it is free!
I recently made a change in my diet. By diet, I do not mean a fad weight-loss diet, but a lifestyle change in which I eat healthier. Due to my change in diet, I wanted to make sure that I was maintaining a healthy calorie ratio but also make sure that I was getting the proper amount of daily nutrients. I also joined a gym in my effort to better myself. This app helps me keep track of Everything! I no longer have to guess if I ate too much fat or not enough protein. It is also very helpful to have somewhere to track what I eat on a daily basis. By recording what you eat, it makes you a little more conscious about what you're putting into your body. I also Love the barcode scanner and use it quite often when I am at the grocery store. I don't have to spend as much time reading labels. Get the app. Don't hesitate. You'll love it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 4.63
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2015, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-month Subscription$8.99
- 12-months Subscription$59.99
- 3-months Subscription$23.99
- 6-months Subscription$41.99