Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary - for Diet and Weight Loss
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and get healthier with MyNetDiary - the fastest, easiest, and smartest iPhone calorie counter and weight loss program. Millions of people have used MyNetDiary toward reaching their weight goals. MyNetDiary gives you the best tools to track food and exercise, plan healthy meals, and stay motivated. Easy-to-use, personalized app, with fastest food entry taking only minutes of your time will help you stay on track and reach your goals!
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"The food list is enormous."
"This app takes seconds to use."
"If I could have only one app on my iPhone, this would be it!"
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
* MyNetDiary is a nice, simple-to-use app you’ll enjoy using every day.
* Powered by a great food database, includes over 650,000 foods. UPDATED DAILY.
* Much easier and faster food entry - searches as you type, remembers your favorites foods and amounts.
* Flexible amount entry with multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups.
* Built-in barcode scanner.
* Daily Analysis - what you can improve to eat healthfully and stay on track.
* Food Grade included - immediate feedback on food nutrition!
* Food Check tool helps you understand food labels and make better food choices.
* Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online food and exercise entry.
* Beautiful design - A PLEASURE TO USE.
* Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster way to enter foods than with MyNetDiary.
* Searches as you type
* Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
* Custom foods
* Provides detailed food labels and food grade
* Over 500 activities and exercises.
* Log custom exercises.
* Integrates with the MyNetDiary GPS tracker app too!
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
* Set your target weight.
* Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate.
* Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR.
* Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender, and activity level.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (with up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads workouts created by other fitness apps
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
* Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
* Connect with friends, share news and comments
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* State-of-the-art online diet website
* Maximum subscription, available from the app, opens access to the most powerful diet tools available - weekly analysis, special charts, goals, fitness trackers and body scale integrations, time tracking, PhotoFoods service, BG, medication, custom trackers, diabetes and pre-diabetes tracking and more.
* The subscription also provides access to the full list of MyNetDiary website features including diabetes, a full set of charts and reports, printing, and Excel export.
What's New in Version 4.47
This is a huge update, with many new features and improvements!
* Most comprehensive Health App integration: writes foods (up to 32 nutrients!), weight, height, blood pressure, body fat percentage, BMI, lean body mass, blood glucose, and workouts, reads workouts. MyNetDiary can read workouts created by other fitness apps!
To enable sync, please go to the app Settings screen.
* Supports Touch ID on devices with fingerprint scanner and iOS8.
* Redesigned online community with forums, groups, friend newsfeeds and more!
* Many improvements in food entry: special keyboard accessory for fastest food entry, deleting with swipes, group operations (move, copy, delete), changing favorite food amount on the fly.
* Daily and weekly highlights reflect selected nutrients, you can remove from analysis nutrients you don't need, e.g. saturated fat.
* Optimized for iOS8, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
* Many other improvements and optimizations!
We hope you like this latest update of MyNetDiary. Please take a moment to rate MyNetDiary after you have updated!
Great app - although sometimes when you scan something in it doesn't get the calories right. So you have to put it in by going back and making your own thing (like if it says my bread is 30 calories and it is 20, I go back and type "my bread" and put the right calories in. I only watch the calories, so I don't know if it gets the other stuff right. It does make dieting a lot easier. Most of the time the scan gets it right, and if you have to fix it, then it saves the information ,so you don't have to ever have to fix it again. As long as I get plenty of fiber, 5 fruits / veggies (3fruits and 2veg. Or 3veg and two fruits) a day( learned from Wieght Watchers), I am not hungry. I lost 30 pounds! Note: I do not put in my exercise because I found that this app takes up too many calories then what I really burn. Another Weight Watchers tip, that important- try not to lose more than 2lbs a week.
This app is great for accountability and arming with knowledge to make good habits. I love that you can use it without making an account! Thank you!
The scanner is great, but not always accurate.
Sometimes entering food is a bit of a pain if it can't find it. I wish you could just enter calories if you can't find the food. Exercise has the same problem. But not a big deal, you learn to deal with it.
My only "gripe" is after the new update it won't make the chart function anymore. It says it can't find the data?! That was one of my favorite tools. So bummed it doesn't work anymore.
Anyway, I would highly recommend it. It takes a bit to get in the habit of entering everything but it's a great tool!
I love the app, it's great and intuitive but I have one issue. Since the last update it now syncs just about everything into the Health app to make it easier to see everything altogether which is great but it for some reason doesn't work with Caffeine. It says it will write in caffeine content to the Health app but first off there is NO caffeine levels or increments listed in the app itself and then when I go into Health I get nothing there either. Caffeine is one of the major things I track and I hate logging all of my food and then doing the caffeine again in a separate app. It's a nuisance. PLEASE FIX THIS!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 16, 2015
- Version: 4.47
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Languages: En, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2015, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-month Subscription$8.99
- 3-months Subscription$23.99
- 12-months Subscription$59.99
- 6-months Subscription$41.99