Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary - for Diet and Weight Loss
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and get healthier with MyNetDiary - the fastest, easiest, and smartest iPhone calorie counter and weight loss program. Millions of people have used MyNetDiary toward reaching their weight goals. MyNetDiary gives you the best tools to track food and exercise, plan healthy meals, and stay motivated. Easy-to-use, personalized app, with fastest food entry taking only minutes of your time will help you stay on track and reach your goals!
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"The food list is enormous."
"This app takes seconds to use."
"If I could have only one app on my iPhone, this would be it!"
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
* MyNetDiary is a nice, simple-to-use app you’ll enjoy using every day.
* Powered by a great food database, includes over 650,000 foods. UPDATED DAILY.
* Much easier and faster food entry - searches as you type, remembers your favorites foods and amounts.
* Flexible amount entry with multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups.
* Built-in barcode scanner.
* Daily Analysis - what you can improve to eat healthfully and stay on track.
* Food Grade and Food check - immediate feedback on food nutrition, helping you understand food labels and make better food choices.
* Great Today widget
* Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online food and exercise entry.
* Beautiful design - A PLEASURE TO USE.
* Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster way to enter foods than with MyNetDiary.
* Searches as you type
* Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
* Custom foods
* Provides detailed food labels and food grade
* Over 500 activities and exercises.
* Log custom exercises.
* Integrates with the MyNetDiary GPS tracker app too!
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
* Set your target weight.
* Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate.
* Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR.
* Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender, and activity level.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (with up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads workouts created by other fitness apps
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
* Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
* Connect with friends, share news and comments
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* State-of-the-art online diet website
* Maximum subscription, available from the app, opens access to the most powerful diet tools available - weekly analysis, special charts, goals, fitness trackers and body scale integrations, time tracking, PhotoFoods service, BG, medication, custom trackers, diabetes and pre-diabetes tracking and more.
* The subscription also provides access to the full list of MyNetDiary website features including diabetes, a full set of charts and reports, printing, and Excel export.
What's New in Version 4.63
This is another huge update, squashing most (hopefully - all) bugs and issues. Thank you for sending us support request from the app’s Support Screen, this really helped us improve the app!
Among issues fixed: foods score display on Meals screen, corrected step logging, nutrient percentages/weight on the Meals screen, restored nutrients in Weekly Analysis, losing exercises in weekly planning, and many more. We do hope that MyNetDiary is not only the easiest, but also the most reliable diet app you can always count on.
In the previous updates:
- Today Widget, Support Screen, most comprehensive Health App integration, new Community and friends areas.
We hope you like this latest update of MyNetDiary. Please take a moment to rate MyNetDiary after you have updated!
This app has been great. I have been using it one week and have already lost three lbs. I was looking for a food and exercise journal and I found this app and it is so much more than that. I really like how easy it is to use and I feel like it is really keeping me on track and also opening my eyes to what I need in my diet. I love the analysis section. I love how easy it is to enter the food into the app and then it shows you the break down of what you are eating and what actual nutrients you are getting from your food. So cool!! I am learning a lot about my eating habits, what I overindulge in (like sodium) and where I am lacking (in nutrients like calcium). It is really helping me create balance in my diet and exercise and has helped me with my awareness and discipline. I am truly thankful to have found it and believe I can hit my weight loss goal with this app and it is free!
I recently made a change in my diet. By diet, I do not mean a fad weight-loss diet, but a lifestyle change in which I eat healthier. Due to my change in diet, I wanted to make sure that I was maintaining a healthy calorie ratio but also make sure that I was getting the proper amount of daily nutrients. I also joined a gym in my effort to better myself. This app helps me keep track of Everything! I no longer have to guess if I ate too much fat or not enough protein. It is also very helpful to have somewhere to track what I eat on a daily basis. By recording what you eat, it makes you a little more conscious about what you're putting into your body. I also Love the barcode scanner and use it quite often when I am at the grocery store. I don't have to spend as much time reading labels. Get the app. Don't hesitate. You'll love it!
Helpful, fairly easy, free
What I like:
- fairly easy to use, especially if you use the 'copy' function for common foods;
- nudges me to be more mindful about what I eat and drink, I've lost 7 pounds in 5 weeks;
- nudges me to work out more, if I'm eating more calories that day I see the need for an evening walk or bike ride to burn some;
- chart feature for weight loss to see graph over time, my weight seems to bounce around so viewing the graph helps smooth results
- it's free => I'm cheap
What I don't like and the paid version probably fixes:
- inaccurate bar codes others have linked, and inaccurate entries;
- body measurements aren't graphed and the measurements I need are only for paid;
- need a complex search ability to combine keywords when searching for food;
- would like to weekly analysis of calories vs weight loss to calibrate users estimate of serving sizes
Tips for success:
- commit to two weeks of entering everything as you eat, you will get much more mindful about what you eat;
- read the tips on estimating serving size and check yourself occasionally;
- if you have a fitness app, use the lowest calorie burned estimate between the apps.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 4.63
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2015, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-month Subscription$8.99
- 12-months Subscription$59.99
- 3-months Subscription$23.99
- 6-months Subscription$41.99