Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary - for Diet and Weight Loss
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and get healthier with MyNetDiary - the fastest, easiest, and smartest iPhone calorie counter and weight loss program. Millions of people have used MyNetDiary toward reaching their weight goals. MyNetDiary gives you the best tools to track food and exercise, plan healthy meals, and stay motivated. Easy-to-use, personalized app, with fastest food entry taking only minutes of your time, will help you stay on track and reach your goals!
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
"If I could have only one app on my iPhone, this would be it!"
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
* MyNetDiary is a nice, simple-to-use app you’ll enjoy using every day.
* Powered by the largest verified food database, over 675,000 foods. UPDATED DAILY.
* Much easier and faster food entry - searches as you type, remembers your favorites foods and amounts.
* Flexible amount entry with multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups.
* Personalized advice and reminders from Virtual Coach
* Daily and Weekly** Analysis - what you can improve to eat better and stay on track.
* Food Grade with Food Check included - get immediate feedback on food nutrition, understand food labels and make better food choices.
* Tracks up to 45 nutrients**
* PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it for you!**
* Food time tracking, keep track of multiple snacks**
* Plan, track and chart macronutrients, all body measurements and more**
* Links to fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings**
* PDF reports to print and share over e-mail**
* Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online food and exercise entry.
* Beautiful design - A PLEASURE TO USE.
* Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster way to enter foods than with MyNetDiary.
* Searches as you type
* Built-in barcode scanner
* Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
* Speeds up entry with custom foods and recipes
* Detailed food labels
* Quick calories entry
* Over 500 activities and exercises
* Custom exercises
* Integrates with the MyNetDiary GPS tracker app!
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
* Set your target weight.
* Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate.
* The app calculates personalized target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (with up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads workouts, BG, weight, daily step count and BP
* See calories left, jump to meals, use Food Check and water tracker.
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
* Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
* Connect with friends, share news and comments
SYNCS WITH MyNetDiary.com
* State-of-the-art online diet website
**AVAILABLE WITH MAXIMUM SUBSCRIPTION
* MyNetDiary Maximum subscription, opens access to the most powerful diet tools available - weekly analysis, special charts, goals, fitness trackers and body scale linking, time tracking, PhotoFoods service, PDF reports, BG, medications, custom trackers, diabetes and pre-diabetes tracking and more.
* The subscription also provides access to all of MyNetDiary website features, including integrations, diabetes, all charts and reports, printing, and Excel export.
What's New in Version 4.76
* The most advanced diet app for Apple Watch!
* Personalized diet advice from virtual coach.
* Meal reminders - never forget to log!
* Import of BG, body weight, daily steps, BP from iOS Health App
* A special setting to select daily steps source - iPhone M7/M8 motion processor, iOS Health App, wearable tracker (if linked), and manual entry
* Exercise catalog browser.
* Calendar! Tap on the date to display calendar and quickly go to any date. Tap and hold to return to Today.
* Quick calories entry - if you don't have time to lookup a food, you can enter its calories and stay on track!
* Quick Actions on Home Screen with 3D Touch - if you are a lucky owner of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus.
* Built-in management of wearable trackers (Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings) - with MyNetDiary Maximum
* PDF reports to print and share over e-mail - with MyNetDiary Maximum
* Weigh in, BP, sleep, steps and custom reminders - with MyNetDiary Maximum
* Updated, modern look.
* Many bug fixes and other improvements.
We hope you like this latest update of MyNetDiary. Please take a moment to rate MyNetDiary after you have updated!
Just minor tweaks, but love it!
I love this app! It provides everything I need even without the premium version. I've been using it for over a year now and it's so easy to track both my food and workouts. The only minor complaints I have are 1. I wish you could edit custom foods in the free version, especially to edit the ingredients and so on; 2. I wish when you tapped on the favorites to quickly select what you usually eat (i.e. snacks, etc) they would come up by frequency of entering them like they used to. Not just all jumbled up; and 3. with this update, the ability to choose the measurement by tapping on a previous measurement changes your entered number to that number. For instance, if I want 1 cup and type in 1 and then tap on a previous measurement I used of that food, it changes my amount to that previous amount (eg .75 cup) instead of keeping the 1. It's a minor thing, but it has already tripped me up on the amount of calories I've eaten in a meal because I didn't realize it had changed the measurement of a specific food. The previous version was not like that. Other than that, though, great app!
Finally I have found a useful weight loss tool. Using this app has finally helped me she'd unwanted weight - and I'm thrilled. I'm a public nuisance (haha) in the grocery store using the food checker and comparisons - what a great way to instantly know if you are making the best choices for healthy eating. The app sets realistic goals according to your plan, and after using a similar tool for smoking cessation, I believe this is a system that will provide the best and most permanent weight-loss solutions.
I like creating recipes for things I use every day, like my plant-based protein shake. The food database is unbelievable, and on the rare occasion when I find a mismatched UPC (one brand of frozen spinach scanned as a Fiber1 product), the app provides steps to correct it.
Lastly, the alphabetical food rating is tops! I like to scan foods we've been using forever and get a rating like A or B+ - it's a universal language of quality and creates a positive feeling in a not-always-so-positive situation! Try it - you'll like it!
Life Changer and Great Coach
I love this app. I've used it in the past and was able to lose 16 pounds through the course of 6 months. At that time I was in school and it was really hard for me to go to the gym or make my own lunches before heading out the door. This app is a life saver. I was able to keep track of my sodium intake, exercise, and calories. This app has everything you need to keep track of all that good stuff. Be honest with documenting your daily activities and consumption and you'll be able to recognize your weaknesses and strengths. Since I last used it, it's changed but it has new features that give you more insight for you to understand what you are doing that is healthy vs what's not. It also guides you on how to better reach your goals, which I love. I reinstalled it because as one gets older, even though your weight may be under control, a little food coaching doesn't hurt. The healthier you are the better life style you'll lead.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 17, 2015
- Version: 4.76
- Size: 44.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2015, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-month Subscription$8.99
- 12-months Subscription$59.99
- 3-months Subscription$23.99
- 6-months Subscription$41.99