Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database -- 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner -- Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer -- Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging -- Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights -- Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience -- Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter -- We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients -- Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary -- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking -- Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal -- We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting -- Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits -- It's almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices -- Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises -- Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises -- Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises -- Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps -- Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends -- Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community -- Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates -- Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress -- Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos -- Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports -- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress -- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.
That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
Tracking what you eat is as important as healthy cooking.
Great App for someone with a disability
I have Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy, and I am a recent heart transplant patient. I lost about 30 pounds before my transplant because I knew it would be a hard transition and it is important to give yourself and those helping you the best edge you possibly can. It’s also important to really educate yourself on nutrition and your body, I studied nutrition on my own did all the exercises I could, learned my body type and how I metabolize food. I also consult with my doctors and get blood work done so I know how to best tweak my diet to maximize my diet and health. Get some it’s always wise to consult with your doctors and even get a basic basic metabolic panel done to check your blood work.
I recently gained a few pounds back from being on high doses of prednisone and others that made me super hangry like that already food loving person I am. As knowledgeable I am about nutrition I’m not a machine and this app keeps me accountable and allows me to make the most of my health habits. The key is to have a healthy balance and not obsess over losing weight and constantly over analyzing everything. It also helps me remember to hydrate. Don’t go crazy extreme, pace yourself and allow yourself to have many of the things you crave don’t over indulge make healthier versions of what you crave and eat smaller portions of the things you really want.
All food I eat is logged here, but still feel the app is lacking
I love this app a lot and use it religiously but I do think it can get stepped up to make it a lot more user friendly and positive. The overall design is so boring and makes it seem just incredibly uninspiring. I do not like that I can’t go and edit recipes on the app only can do that online. A lot of times I’ll make a recipe but will improvise with different ingredients depending on what I have in the fridge at the time and it would be cool to go and edit out one ingredient for another and not be forced to either go sit at the desk top to do this or to have to re enter in a whole new recipe for one or two tweaks. I also am not crazy about how the exercise calories work. Seems very off as far as not giving me enough back. I did an hour orange theory fitness class and was only allotted 36 exercise calories. My Apple Watch is hooked to MFP and I know that I burned a lot more then 36 because the heart rate monitor OTF hooks me up to said I burned 467 in that hour. So to me it seems like something is off? I just stuck to what MFP told me to eat back..36 calories but still it was kind of confusing. I have tried to get help for this issue online and while searching for answers noticed that I’m not the only person who feels this way. I continue to encourage others to start using MFP but I wish that I could give them for sure answers on these issues.
- MyFitnessPal LLc
- 202 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Monthly Premium $9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium $9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.