Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.20
You’ll love the improvements we’ve made to the look and feel of the app.
This release also includes bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability.
These changes are rolling out slowly, so don’t worry if you don’t see them in the app yet.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Should come standard on every phone
Years ago I watched my wife using this app while dieting, and it seemed so neat I got it and used it for quite a while too. Gained a little weight recently, and was elated to see this still being supported and developed. Even more great new features. It's one of those rare apps that I appreciate on a software design level so much that it didn't matter that I wasn't interested in counting my calories or whatever, just the app itself was so neat I got it anyway. I find myself doing healthy things just so I can use the neat features to log it. Really appreciate the pedometer function, and how that's functioned into my day's calorie goal.
And FYI: even if you don't feel like you're quite ready to start eating healthier, or you think you're too stressed this month to worry about your weight or whatever, still, I highly recommend downloading & using this. Logging what you eat is a streamlined, even neat process, and just paying that little bit of attention will get you to start changing your eating habits without it feeling like effort.
So yeah, like the title says, I think this app should be standard on every smartphone.
Uninstalled After 2 YEARS!
This USED to be one of my favorite apps, and I used it every day for almost a year and a half. However, my usage declined after Under Armour purchased and revamped the app. They did not improve it whatsoever, they did quite the contrary. It works fine as it always has, but the new interface is needlessly confusing, the "go premium" feature is expected from a free app but it ridiculous once you break down the cost, and worst of all, they eliminated the search feature for each food you want to add. When I first installed the app, you were able to search for any food by keyword -- even fast food -- and it would pull up the closest matches in the database, no problem. After UA revamped the app, you now must scan the food product to add it to your diary. But what do you do if you eat something-- God forbid-- out of your house? How are you supposed to know how many calories and grams of protein and all of the nutritional facts of a food that comes from a restaurant?! Beforehand, this was NOT an issue, since the database included foods from popular chain restaurants. Now, I cannot properly keep track of my diet since it doesn't include these foods. The app is completely useless to me now since it will never accurately reflect my diet for the day, week, etc. Sorry to see it go, but it had to be uninstalled.
Great fitness and calorie app!
The free version is fantastic! I easily can track all my food and calories. Plus, the app lets me see my fat, carbohydrates, and proteins percentages for the day. When I keep my iPhone in my back pocket, the app senses my walking and calculates calories burned during exercise. I have been using it about two weeks so far, and I'm very happy with how well it keeps me on track with my weight loss goals! One thing that I wish the free version allowed me to do was to be able to send or share meals with friends. For example, when my boyfriend and I go out to a restaurant and share a meal or cook a complicated meal together, it would be nice to be able to share the calories easily with one another by sending it from app to app. that way only one of us has to do the painstaking work of looking up all the calories for the ingredients, and then that person can easily share it with the other person.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 6.20
- Size: 84.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99