Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.18
We’ve been busy making style updates to bring you a more polished MyFitnessPal experience. Get ready for easier to read text, a more consistent experience, an updated look, and more!
This release also includes bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
I haven't used other calorie counting apps so I can't compare but I can easily see why this is the most popular app. It has helped me lose so much weight. If you use it religiously prepare that it will change your life.
I love the recipe upload feature because I cook a lot at home and mostly find recipes in blogs.
Once you start using it, it gets easier over time with your favourite meals already entered.
It syncs seamlessly with my Fitbit and hence can track steps, exercise, stairs, and sleep, takes everything into account.
I always thought I lead a healthy lifestyle, I eat well and a lot of nutritious fruits and vegetables. This app revealed why I've still always been low on iron. Because unless there is variety, I'll constantly miss out on food groups.
The only thing to be cautious about are unverified foods. They're not wrong but it's better to always double check or add only verified food groups.
To sum up: it has made me very conscious of what I eat and it's not like I don't eat junk food anymore but I do compensate elsewhere. It also made me more conscious of nutrition and exercise. I recommend it to everyone and because there are no friends left to bore about its benefits, I am writing a review.
A great app still but going downhill
This week's update was great. The app no longer freezes under pressure from in-line adds on the logging screen and the ability to see macros as you enter items was a great use of the open space. Overall this app is one of the few on my phone I use absolutely everyday and several times at that. That being said, the ad method introduced by UnderArmour still makes the experience far worse than before. Hopefully they will come up with another strategy for ads or make the monthly subscription less to monetize that way. I'd gladly pay for MFP of was $1-2 a month. $10 is ridiculous. Make the drop and you won't need to bloat and destroy the performance on your app with ads. I promise...
New update horrible
Ads in the middle of the diary are terrible. Slows it down and is hideous. Messed up a great app. Refuse to pay $10 a month or $50 yearly so I can keep a diary. I'd pay a one-time low fee, like $5. But this is ridiculous. I don't want constant upgrades, or more functionality. I just want a simple app that works and isn't trying to sell me something, constantly flashing garbage as I'm trying to quickly concentrate.
Not a fan of the new "more readable" interface. Essentially it's just less compact with more white screen in between everything. I preferred it more compact. The only addition is macronutrients below a food item as you're entering it--not necessary but I suppose it's good.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 6.18
- Size: 83.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99