Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Great App, Unfortunate glitch
I started using this app again to try to shed off about 10 pounds that I had gained over a few months. It's been wonderful at helping me log my calorie intake as well as my calories burned by syncing with my Fitbit ( which is an amazing feature on fitness pal). The only major problem I'm seeing is that when I build my own recipes and the nutrition info is tallied up, when I click save the meal gets saved with different information (mainly # of calories). To correct this I have to go back into the recipe, select edit, and then save again until the finished entry reflects accurate information. This also occurs when adding portions of my own recipes to my diary. The entry on my diary will reflect different calories than what is shown in the recipe. It's such a strange glitch, but I'm glad I noticed it was happening and can correct it in order to obtain the most accurate information possible about my nutritional values. I'm sure many other people may not be noticing this and are tallying up inaccurate entries. Please work on fixing this issue as it is pretty inconvenient and counterproductive. Other than that, keep up with the good work. And thank you so much for creating this app.
Still not fixed!!
Dashboard calories still does not show what I custom entered in my goals! It is correct on my diary page. Also, macro nutrients on the daily view are finally correct on the daily view but not on the week view on the iphone version. How is this info not being pulled from the same field???
I have used MyNetDiary and LoseIt in the past. A friend of mine convinced me sometime ago to give MyFitnessPal a try. Much to my surprise, I fell in love with it. Since the may update I cannot tell what my net calorie average is because the calculation is not averaging... But instead only adding days together to reflect a huge number. The new graphs are a nice idea but doing away with the weekly (not daily) pie chart was a big mistake. Adding the bar graph in addition to the pie chart would have been a nice touch... Why is the weekly pie chart gone? You know guys, it is ok to also duplicate some info on different reports... Like the net weekly calories on the macro nutrient report in addition to the new calorie report. Reporting isn't held to the same "rules" as database design where things appear only once... Reports should make it easy to see all per tenant info on one page. Pleas... Make this easier to use!
I love using MyFitnessPal. I use it every day to track what I eat and my physical activity. It keeps me on task and reminds me that if I have a good day the results will look one way in 5 weeks, or if I have a bad day the results will be something different. I love the nutritional graph. I like to make sure I am eating properly and not just within a certain caloric amount. It has helped me to pay attention to what I choose to have for calories, i.e, empty carbs for 200 or nutritious protein/fruit/veggies.
I am hopeful to lose 15 pounds using this app. I am stuck at a plateau at the moment and the only thing that keeps me pushing through it and not giving up is logging into this app to monitor and tweak what I am doing to make it happen. Wish me luck and good luck to you too!!
The only thing I found difficult, hence the 4 star rating and not a 5 star, (and please take into account this is most likely user error), is connecting MapMyRun and MyFitnessPal together so one would automatically record to the other.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 90.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99