Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 7.2.2
This release contains iOS 10 compatibility updates, bug fixes & performance updates to keep the app working smoothly. Go ahead, log a food and see why it’s now easier than ever to reach your health goals with MyFitnessPal.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Mathematical Superior but Vegan Unfriendly
If anyone wants an app that will, with accuracy, record each meal and its various components -- proteins, carbs, fats, and the like -- this is an excellent way to go. The programmers seem to have studied literally thousands of products and once you indicate any item, the app instantly records its breakdown to a "T."
Sadly, however, it is important to stop at that point. Besides all the ads which others have complained about --the sponsor Under Armor seems determined to sell you one of everything it manufactures -- the app offers all sorts of supposed nutritional advice, nearly all of it wrong. Seemingly every day there are recipes included for meat dishes of all kinds, others ladened with olive oil or other 100% fat products, or ones that are overwhelmingly low-carb. Dr. Atkins would be proud! Vegans, on the other hand, and, indeed, anybody anxious to do more than just lose weight, ought to just ignore everything after the statistical data appears.
Rating for the app without ads and without its foolish and often dangerous advice: 5. Rating for everything else: 1. Overall, a solid 3.
Great app for weight loss
Have enjoyed the app. Haven't been very successful with using on a regular basis and the only reason I can give for this is laziness. If I could change one thing it would be a different way to add foods and drinks. I would love for a question answer widget to quickly add food. For example, when eating a brown bag lunch, click store bought or homemade; next click type: sand which; click from a normal list of ingredients, ham, turkey, bologna, cheese, vegetables, bread, and dressing. With each one it gives the most popular brands or a enter your own. At the end you click finish and the calories are totaled
Just a sales channel
I have enjoyed using this tool for quite a while now but the recent update changed the way weight is entered. Now, instead of a convenient control that looks like the scale dial, there's a numeric pad and an ad for the UA scale with a comment about how much easier it would be to input weight using their scale. So they removed a convenience in order to sell me their scale instead. This new entry method requires several extra steps and is less intuitive. It's actually easier to enter weight directly in the Health app so that's what I'll use from now on. I've uninstalled myfitnesspal.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Version: 7.2.2
- Size: 143 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99