Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.19.2
This release is full of improvements to keep MyFitnessPal working smoothly and in tip-top shape. We’re talking bug fixes, performance updates, and more reliability.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
I've lost 20 lbs.
My strength trainer kept recommending I try MyFitnessPal since I wanted to lose some weight but I resisted for 6 mo. I thought it would take too much time and be annoying. I've never been able to diet because I immediately feel deprived and start eating anything in sight. With weight lifting I lost inches and felt better but hit a plateau. I'm 55 and was a bit depressed that the pounds were creeping on and I couldn't seem to make a difference over the last few years. In Late December my doctor told me I was pre-diabetic and losing 10lbs. would probably help my blood sugar levels. So I got serious and decided to start recording everything I ate and did for exercise on this app. I was completely honest with myself and recorded every little thing. I started finding out all the great tools on the app. and got addicted to recording and tracking. I love being able to look back over a week to see how my nutrition is and what I need to balance. I basically have a healthy diet and lifestyle but the app let me fine tune portion sizes and gives me positive feedback daily even though losing weight was not apparent until several months passed. I as able to feel successful daily. I set my goal to lose one pound per week and I could see on the app what a difference it made daily when I made different choices. I have started walking more with friends, biking, dancing and adjusted portions. Now I'm at my goal weight after six months and very happy with this app!
Would like to see more for the price
So the only way to accurately calculate macros is to purchase full version. However I would like to set goals for macros each meal not just daily overall. Also being able to choose how many meals you have each day. Sometimes I eat more than just 3 mealtimes and one snack. Last if I add something to breakfast meal it won't show on my list of frequent foods for all meals just breakfast so I have to go and find it and add it again. Sometimes wonder on the accuracy of items and why there are so many options. Wish it would only show verified items not everything everyone and their mother has added. Scan the barcode is really nice though for accuracy but if I choose something without barcode, like bananas, there are like 20 different options all with varying calories, etc. Don't get me wrong it's good product and don't know anything else as easy to use but still think it could be improved especially if you're paying.
It's good but watch app needs work
This is a great fitness tracker app. It is more of a log than anything, but that's a key to fitness. It pulls data from multiple sources and has a nice interface. They issue updates regularly that fix bugs and add new features suggested by users.
The negative is the watch app is very barebones. It really needs better integration as the Apple Watch is a primary fitness tool for many people. Adding a glance and a complication are necessary steps to compete with the primary competition for this app. It also wouldn't hurt to lower premium service by about 20% for yearly and 40-50% for monthly to be competitive with other apps. They really take advantage of you if you choose monthly. It's so bad it should be a violation of some rule in the App Store.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 27, 2016
- Version: 6.19.2
- Size: 83.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99