Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And all 100% FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
• “I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.”
• “This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day.”
• “This app literally saved my life. Thank you MyFitnessPal!”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• 100% FREE - no hidden charges or in-app purchases
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
HOW IT WORKS
• Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
• We'll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
• Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
• Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Recipe importer - visit any recipe on the web, and magically import it and track it with just a tap!
• Step tracker - iphone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
• Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
• Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Everything is 100% free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
What's New in Version 5.12
Thank you for using MyFitnessPal! We’ve made a few updates and bug fixes to make MyFitnessPal faster and more reliable.
You can update the app automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on updates.
Would give 6 stars but this app is just not sexy or useful without digging deep. The front page is bland and totally unappealing. It should be a modern dashboard with vitals not a information feed. I am not a baby and want my dashboard not congratulations messages taking up real estate. The food database is A+ and live the way you can scan food in. Graph choices are.....one. % of fat to carbs to protein. Who cares? I want options of % carbs to max allowable for example. Or % of calcium to max allowable. Someone made the wrong call that we only want to measure fat, carbs and protein against themselves. Really? Again I am not a baby and want to USE the amazing data that this program has to offer in ways THAT I CHOOSE. It's the best out there but just not good looking at all or configurable. It's sad. Someone needs to redesign this app. We are adults not 10 year olds. The social media and coaching focus in the daily feed is annoying to some like me. I want an app like this only one that lets ME focus on how I am going to lose weight, not one that assumes there is only one way. For example I am loosing a pound a day using low carb approach. Not much room for that in this app. There needs to be space for me to adjust my own approach and for me to turn off all the noise of the feed. The interface needs to catch up with the database.
This app could change your life.
Highly recommend. Extremely useful tool. You'll learn a lot about your body with this app. Helped me lose 40 pounds. What the app does is teach you how much you eat (we think we know roughly but we don't- for instance how much protein and fat you consume in a day- very hard to know without tracking). It takes a ton of protein to build muscle, like 6x what people normally eat, so if your trying to change your body you gotta know what macros you're consuming. Also, if you experience bloating or other things, the app helps you identify what foods are a trigger. Also what foods make you feel excellent. I learned for instance on days I eat quinoa I generally eat well all day and feel great. The app is easy to use and has a scanner which scans the barcode on food items that are packaged. It also has a huge database so if you go to a chain restaurant of any sort its meals are on on here most likely. You can save "meals" that you commonly eat- lots of shortcuts on the app, worth learning them to make the input time minimal maybe 5 minutes a day total.
Even I can use this Easy App
I found my mojo again with the help of My Fitness Pal app. I am 56 yo and was not exercising, paying attention to my nutrition or thinking about my health in any way until something clicked inside of me just before the New Year. My DTR had been trying to get me to the Rec ctr for months but I resisted. She also kept trying to get me to use the My Fitness Pal app. But I also resisted as I am not tech savvy. I am happy to say that since the first of the year I am once again exercising 5 times a week and logging my calories. I focus on the fiber content. I have changed my mind about a food selection on numerous occasions after viewing the calorie counts in the app. Since Jan 4, 2015 I have lost 32 lb and can feel my strength increasing. My clothes are getting too loose to cont to wear. As I mentioned above, I am not tech savvy so was surprised that I had no difficulty using this app after a brief tutorial from my dtr. It truly helps me stay on track with my nutrition and weight loss goals. Thank you for this great app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 02, 2015
- Version: 5.12
- Size: 87.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.