Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 7.2
This release contains iOS 10 compatibility updates, bug fixes & performance updates to keep the app working smoothly. Go ahead, log a food and see why it’s now easier than ever to reach your health goals with MyFitnessPal.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
I live in Boise. Last year (2015), a purple air-quality alert was issued around November. Purple is worse than red, and red indicates high risk to personal health.
If I had to pay for better air-quality, I would probably give 4 stars to a yellow quality air. If it was being mass produced and distributed for free, I would probably complain and give it 1 or 2 stars because it is not green.
Well, the free version of this app is not perfect, but it is very useful, and free.
I not sure about the accuracy of the information the app provides based on my inputs, but it is much, much better than me trying to do the math in my head.
This app provides much more information than what I need or know what to do with.
What I like the most is that I can easily track my calorie and water intake, and sync it with my activity tracker to get an estimate of my daily calorie budget.
So far, I'm only mildly annoyed about the app not syncing weight data with my tracker; I have to manually input it on both apps. And this is probably due to both companies selling smart scales.
I've had no problems with data loss, or app acting weird, or anything else related to function. It seems to update efficiently.
LOVE THIS APP!!!!
I am keeping track of my food intake and exercise. I am obsessed with this app! Just started 3 weeks ago and I have lost 18 lbs and it is not the upgraded version. I am not good at dieting normally but I have been able to cut out a lot now that I know the calories. Think Taco Bell chicken taco salad minus the taco bowl. Think chick fil a knowing what I can add into my calorie count. Once or twice a week I eat these things. I am not starving. I only exercise 30 minutes a day. 4 Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch today. Keeping below 1700 calories a day. Cut out chips and fries. Replaced with Quaker popped rice snacks. Try the caramel corn. Yum 13 @ 110 calories. Happy, eating and I have more energy. If I keep this up I will be 100 lbs lighter in 2-3 months.
Best I have seen
My original training was in dietetics. Part of making changes in eating habits is awareness of the food choices and quantities being made "today". This app is a dream come true. The depth of the database as well as the ease of finding food items and logging them is outstanding. I have years of unpleasant experiences to back that up. Get this app and be persistent in using it. I know many who have been able to nudge themselves over time into health just by tracking what they actually eat and making small changes they can stick to. Keep it up My Fitness Pal. I appreciate you keeping up with the products on the market.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 16, 2016
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 143 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99