Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 7.8
Over 100 million people around the world use MyFitnessPal to live a healthier life.
And that means sometimes, we need to do some under the hood work to ensure the app is running smoothly for our community. This release is full of bug fixes and performance updates designed to bring you a faster and more reliable MyFitnessPal.
Give it a try! Log a food or exercise and get one step closer to your goals today.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
They have lost my trust... sold out to pop up ads
I loved this app and used it every day for 3 years give or take but since the last update they just took a step too far. There are pop up ads that redirect you to the Apple Store upon start up and there are pop up adds that redirect you when you want to add meals randomly. I emailed customer support but they seriously do not care despite their words. They say that they do not want to have bad ads or intrusive content that interrupts the flow of their app but that their partners may not all be following their guidelines for marketing. So they just recommend that I upgrade to their premium services. I have thought about it several times wanting to support them but they just do not offer additional services that I feel I need for my goals and just cannot justify it. And then they get desperate and put pop up ads in their programming. 😤😡 I have told more people to use this program than I can count. But based on their customer service standardized letter trying to get me to sign up for premium and since they sold out big time I cannot bring myself to support them until they get their goals straight. Are you here to just make money at all costs and give up your loyal users or are you committed to finding new features we would all support so that we prefer your premium version? Just so frustrating and feels like such a backwards ways of doing business.
Longtime user so disappointed. I'm done with MFP
I have been a loyal MFP user for 5+ years. It has gotten so bad that I'm calling it quits. This makes me so sad. It's apparently not bad enough that MFP is now withholding functionality unless I pay more per month than I pay for *Netflix*, but then they junk up the app's home page with ads and a bunch of garbage challenges, then they force push notifications for paid endorsement "challenges" even though I turned off push notifications and opted out of challenges in the settings, but now they've also cluttered my diary page with flashing, obnoxious (and unloadable half the time) ads between each meal? The final straw has been the malware-esqe pop up ads that involuntarily take me to the App Store even if I don't click on them, and I have to relaunch the app to get past the pop ups because they essentially freeze the app. Shame on you, (parent company of)MFP. This app has become comically bad since it got bought out. And that's exactly what this app has become. Bought. out.
Current users: Don't do these latest couple of updates if you can help it. Doesn't add any functionality, just many, many more ads.
New users: find an alternative. This once unbeatable app has unfortunately become unusable due to company greed.
Some amazing features..
I have been using this for a while in tandem with their workout app and the Apple Watch. This app is such a vast improvement from the older diet tracking apps like lose it. I paid the 50 bucks a year so I have don't have the same problem with pop up adds. I'm kinda disappointed that they went that far with adds but seriously, this app is pretty extensive and money comes from somewhere. Watch adds or pay the equivalent of 4 bucks a month, seems like an easy choice to me considering I use this app many times a day every day.
You can even find recipes from the web and the app will read the ingredients and figure out the cal count and save the recipe should you make it again... WOW!!! The scanner works on even the most random foods. The restaurant menus are pretty good.
The app is completely worth your time if you are going to take your health seriously. It is not free, you have to decide if you want to deal with a few pop up ads every day or pay the equivalent of 15 cents every day.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 136 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99