Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And all 100% FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
• “I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.”
• “This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day.”
• “This app literally saved my life. Thank you MyFitnessPal!”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• 100% FREE - no hidden charges or in-app purchases
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
HOW IT WORKS
• Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
• We'll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
• Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
• Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Recipe importer - visit any recipe on the web, and magically import it and track it with just a tap!
• Step tracker - iphone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
• Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
• Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Everything is 100% free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
What's New in Version 5.13
Thank you for using MyFitnessPal! We’ve made a few updates and bug fixes to make MyFitnessPal faster and more reliable.
You can update the app automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on updates.
I never write reviews but I'll take the time to make a first. This app is sooooo amazing! My weight has been a roller coaster my whole life. I've never been a big girl but I've always had an issue keeping weight consistent. I always gain five, lose two, gain seven, lose three, etc. I finally have an actual app on my phone that I can use to see everything I eat and to make me aware of how its adding up. It makes it so simple. You put in starting weight, age, height, etc. and then tell the app how many pounds you want to lose. It then tells you how many calories you can have per day and simply log in everything you eat and keep track of how many calories you have the rest of the day. You can also add exercise if you choose to do so. With my job I barely have time for that but I keep track of everything I eat, including alcohol if you'd like a beer or a glass of wine it adds that too! I've used this app for ten days and lost four pounds! I only want to lose ten more pounds but this is going to be my new favorite app to keep me on track. I am so thrilled with the quick results by just following the calorie counting. It's too easy!!!
Second time round
This is the second time I have used this app the 1st time was 4 years ago I had reached my goal and bam I blew a disk in my back and had to have surgery (no more gym)and gained all the weight back sitting on the couch, I Am finally back on track and my first week I've lost 11/2 lbs. the beauty of this app is you can put your daily meals down day by day and you know exactly how many calories your taking in for that day. Once you are aware what your putting in your mouth you'll think twice about reaching for those chips. I love this app because it will tell you what you would weigh in 5 weeks, for instance I need to lose 12 lbs my starting weight is 177lbs the app tells me if I keep consuming 1200 calories per day I would weigh 165lbs, so if that's not encouragement I don't know what is! And a bonus is it counts my steps when I go to the gym so I can earn extra calories to consume usually 125cal. I highly recommend this app save your money on pills and gimmicks the only way to lose is to know calorie content in your food. Good luck YOU CAN DO IT!
If you're over 40 and want to lose weight, you NEED this app!
This app is much more than the typical calorie counter; it is your gateway to healthier living. MyFitnessPal has all the tools needed to lose weight and provide you with important nutritional information. You can see at a glance what nutrients are missing from your diet and adjust as necessary. Information is power, and this is one powerful app! I load recipes from Pinterest and use the app in conjunction with Fitbit, but the app offers many other configurations. As with exercise, you will get out of it what you put into it. If you are regimented in tracking your data, you will lose weight or know exactly why you are not.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 5.13
- Size: 89.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.