Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 7.0
You’ll love what we’ve been cooking up here at MyFitnessPal!
With a dash of bug fixes, a sprinkle of performance updates, and a pinch of improved reliability, you’ll want to take a big bite out these changes. And maybe even go back for seconds.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
I've been using this app a lot because I'm trying to lose some weight healthily. I don't always do it on the weekends but I've been doing it almost everyday. I don't really like the way for exercising you have to put in each lift that you do. I have my step counter connected to the app so it automatically adds those. I try to have my phone in my pocket when I'm exercising on the elliptical etc so I can get an accurate step count and alittle input on the calorie burn for my workout. I like how there is a quick option for pairing food and how easy it is to adjust everything. I don't like the water tracker because it seems like it could be a lot more user friendly. I honestly have no idea how many "cups" of water I drink everyday. I like how you can see the macros and the different chart for a presentation of the data you put in in a different way.
I wish the cost of the premium was just a one time payment instead of a continuous pay. Or that you had the option to pay as you go or pay a lump sum.
Overall I love the app and would recommend it in a heartbeat.
I found out about this app while reading the book, Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle. This app allows me to enter every food or drink I consume. I can enter the food by name or scan the barcode. I have not yet found a barcode that it does not recognize, including prepared deli items from grocery stores. Also, you are able to not only change the amount of servings but also how you are measuring the food. For example, you can measure your portions by grams or ounces or cups etc. You can also look at restaurants in the area and many of the menu items are there. If not, you can request to get the menu added. I love how I can easily track my calories and the percentage of my calories that are fat, carbs, or proteins. This app has help me learn a lot about healthy eating and portion size. Love it!
Intrusive obstructive ads, no Swype support!!!
These updates are making things WORSE. I used to have Swype support, what happened to that?! Ads are still a nightmare. I've been using this app way before under armour ever bought them out and I can honestly say under armour has made no significant improvements but has gone out of their way to make ads more intrusive and obstructive while using their own app! The app in this latest version is practically unusable. CONSTANT unprovoked app switching into the app store to show sponsored apps. They don't even give you the option or chance to stay in this very app! Under armour, please, if you're not going to bring any improvements, DON'T make epic failures for the sake of conning money out of users with ads and peddling a premium app you haven't even made any worthy improvements to since you bought this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 88.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99