Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 7.6.3
We’re excited to introduce two brand new features in this release:
•Notification Inbox: Catch up on all your notifications in one simple place including updates about new friend requests, messages, features, and more!
•Meal Photos: Add photos to your custom meals to create a visual record of what you’ve eaten and find inspiration for your next meal.
These changes are rolling out slowly, so don’t worry if you don’t see them in the app yet.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
I love the MyFitnesss Pal app! It is simple to use and provides a wealth of dietary tracking information that helps me to stay on track with my goals to eat better and live a more healthy lifestyle.
The tool provides calorie and nutritional info for a variety of foods that are served in many of the local restaurants that I frequent. This has been extremely helpful since I tend to be on the go a lot and not always able to eat home cooked meals where I know all of the ingredients. Other great thing is that tool also has great calorie tracking features for a variety of exercises. The exercise tracker shows you how your daily exercise activity can play a role in your long weight loss/wellness plan. The tool will even automatically synch with your Apple Watch, Fit Bit, and a lot of other well known tracking devices to automatically transport your info from the device into the tracking app!
I highly recommend this app for folks trying to make a change in their lives. Proof for me is that I lost 10lbs in two weeks by just increasing my exercise and religiously recording all of the food I ate to make sure I stayed within my limits. I did the work but the tool really helped me to get there by providing me with the info I needed to stay on track and stay focused!
Irreplaceable Even After Weightloss
Entering year 50, I vowed to stop the constant up and down of 10 pounds in either direction and stabilize at a healthy weight and fitness level. So I set my goal, one I thought reasonable and attainable given the coaching and recommendations of Myfitnesspal. One year later and I have moved past that first goal three different times. I weigh what I did in college, I'm stronger than I was then, and my weight varies by, at max, two pounds a weigh in. During the work week, I log everything on Myfitnesspal and sync it with my Apple Watch activity. On the weekends, I let up a little (or a lot). I've run four-milers and a 15k, and I'm signed up for a half-marathon in three months. It's the accountability Myfitnesspal provides that makes this simple. I honestly feel better than I EVER have. It's the maturity of "middle" age combined with the fitness level of my youth. Never believed it could happen. Sign up, sign in every day, log everything (so easy with the database Myfitnesspal provides) and watch it happen.
So I was recommended this app to help record my nutrition as I've been playing with it for the last few days it has many benefits when you can link to other apps and your Apple health the only thing that I suggest needs improvement is when you're logging your nutrition I have used other apps that are way better in helping you log your nutrition and be more accurate to the amount of calories you had I would suggest adding to this app a list of common grocery foods and recipes or meals that you can automatically search and it will pop up for you and when you click on it it already has all the information of that food group or meal or recipe this provides more ample time for people who have very busy lives and still want to use the app to record their meals. Because I have a hard time logging meals in this app I don't think I'll be using it and will be going back to the other app that I had. But if this was improved I would definitely come back because I like this app how it connects to the other apps that I use and connects to my Apple Watch
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 28, 2016
- Version: 7.6.3
- Size: 146 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99