Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.2
Thank you for using MyFitnessPal! We’ve made a few updates and bug fixes to make MyFitnessPal faster and more reliable.
You can update the app automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on updates.
Some strong points, some very weak points
Been using MFP for a week now after having used LoseIt! for over 5 years. I switched to MFP because I heard the Fitbit/MapMyRide integration is better, which is true: if I wear my Fitbit for a non-pedestrian activity, it will compensate for the crazy Fitbit data, and tracks pretty accurately. I'm pleased with how well it works.
It comes with some downsides though, first and foremost being it's SUPER slow, even on my iPhone 6. I get the impression that the app is a front-end for an entirely hosted app, because it feels like it's downloading a lot in the background. Simple tasks like entering food take many more taps than it does with LoseIt!, even with "multi add" turned on. The UI isn't super intuitive; when you launch the app, the first screen is a nearly useless activity/blog feed, so extra taps are required to even get to actions. Generally, the whole thing feels like it was designed by people who don't actually use it.
I'm going to give it a few more weeks and see how it works out (no pun intended), but right now I'm pretty divided on whether it's worth it.
Recent update haven't fixed recent issues
Since the big update, when the paid version came out, the free version has had several problems that have yet to be fixed. The nutrition tab is still slow as hell. Half the time just tapping the nutrition button freezes and crashes the app. When entering recipes on the app, they are never saved properly the first time - the correct calorie count is not displayed and going back to edit and save again is required. Also, comments on newsfeed statuses do not show up completely. Oh, and when a diary is completed for the day, the screen showing your weight in 5 weeks does not fully appear on the screen. C'mon my fitness pal team! Do y'all even use this app?? These errors have been persistent for WEEKS
I cut weight for fighting pretty often, so you can imagine how useful this app is for me. I add every single thing I eat daily and weighed all of my food on the scale to make sure it was as accurate as possible for calorie counting. I also use a heart rate monitor to see how many calories I burn throughout a workout. Also don't forget to weigh yourself first thing in the morning to track your weight so you can see your progress.
In about 2 months I went from 132 lbs to under 115 lbs (over 17 lbs) -which is my fight weight! As long as you log every single thing you eat and input your goal weight, you can achieve it! Hands down the best app out there for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 94.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99