Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.8
We've been busy adding new features and optimizing MyFitnessPal for iOS 9.
* Access your daily summary via a brand new Today widget
* Find your recently added foods via Spotlight (This feature is rolling out slowly)
* Support for watchOS 2
* Support for Universal Links
* MyFitnessPal Premium is now available in more countries
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
You can update the app automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on updates.
The best out there
Although I do not have the premier version of MFP, the information on the general app has been extremely helpful to me in my quest for health. The food tracker really helps you see the calories you are consuming. I really love the barcode feature which allows you to scan the nutritional information on any store bought items. You can track your exercise which helps you see approximate calories you burn for each type of exercise you do. The nutritional information section charts the nutrients you are receiving from what you consume. And you can record your weight to see your progress. I have used the weight watcher tracker before and would become very frustrated trying to log my food intake. I have had the complete opposite experience with MFP! Love it!!
I was looking for an app to help me count my calories and progress in my goal to manage my weight. This app is perfect. I love that almost everything food item I search has calorie information and they (the makers) have even begun to verify the information submitted by users. I notice that when I stick to the daily calorie goal, I make progress. I also appreciate the reminders to input my meals. This definitely helps stay up to date and it is so easy to input that it really doesn't take long at all. I recommend this app to anyone, whether you want to lose, maintain or gain weight.
Helpful but not always accurate
I've been using My Fitness Pal regularly for about 2 months now. It's a helpful way to track calories in and out as well as weight changes. The large number of entries for various foods is helpful but few are verified and many are clearly inaccurate, so user beware. I suspect the automatic attribution of calories burned is way over-generous, so check other sources as well.
One recommended addition is a place to indicate the time of meals (and multiple snacks for those who use mini-meals).
Overall I like it though there is room for improvement.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 12, 2015
- Version: 6.8
- Size: 95.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99