Calorie Counter and Food Diary by MyNetDiary
By MyNetDiary Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. The app takes care of everything - planning, counting calories and nutrients, exercising and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. You start by setting a weight goal. The app analyzes your diary, calculates your targets, and guides you with personalized advice and diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry! Logging takes only a few minutes a day
• The largest verified food database, over 700,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• Most flexible app with customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 45 nutrients
• Best privacy - does not require account creation
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online tracking
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Searches as you type
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running - no other apps needed!
• Syncs workouts with iOS Health app
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements, test results, cholesterol, meds and symptoms. If you need something special - create custom trackers in the app!
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
• Connect with friends
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Get daily tips
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.45
* Water export to iOS Health app.
* Special spellcheck panel for food search, helping you find foods faster.
* Over 30 other improvements and fixes.
I lost 6lbs in a little over a week and I don't exercise! I guess I've reached that point in my life where I can't eat whatever I want whenever I want. I have joined the 21st century and discovered this app, which is much more user friendly than some other ones I have tried. It does all the math for me, which is great. I love how everything is all on one page for a concise overall view of my progress. I love how I can scan barcodes and it immediately knows the product (and if it doesn't, you can add it! If it isn't correct, you can request an update!). I like that I can keep track of carbs. I love that I can input things in before I eat it so I know how many calories I'll be "spending" ahead of time- which makes daily meal planning a cinch. It is also really easy to delete or edit entries. I learned a lot about my habits and that I don't drink nearly enough water. It does take some self control to keep on target, because you will be starving while your body adjusts! I hope to see a way of bundling foods for a specific personal recipe in the future as well as ways of tracking certain specific nutrients, like potassium or magnesium. Love it :)
Best Calorie Counting App ever
I hated the idea of counting calories - never have done it before. Finally, I decided to look for an app that would easily count calories. I checked the reviews and came across 3 apps that looked promising. This app just stood out to me as the easiest layout and I love it. It is extremely easy to count calories just by scanning barcodes or using the search bar. I can't really emphasize just how easy it has been to keep track of everything. Also - at the beginning, you enter your current weight and your goal weight and it recommends how long that should take and gives you what your daily intake should be! That alone is reason to get this app - it does all the work for you when it comes to setting a realistic goal that you can reach. You can easily track your workouts too so that those burned calories subtract from the calories you eat - love how I don't have to think about that.
Okay, but needs improvement on database for whole food
I am not finding this app to be useful for one main reason, and I have a suggestion: your "huge food database" does not make it easy to find whole foods. If I just want to add "chicken breast" or "blueberries" then I have to scroll through multiple entries of processed foods (and can't even find some whole foods). Perhaps you could put whole, natural food nutrition entries at the top of the search results? While your app may be great for people who only eat or track data on packaged foods with barcodes, it's not as user friendly for people who cook at home with real food and want to track the calories or nutrition data. Many diet, health and wellness programs today are encouraging people to eat more whole foods. Please make it easier for these people to track the nutrition data of the foods they are eating. I have used other calorie/nutrition tracking apps in the past and their whole food databases were much larger than yours.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 5.45
- Size: 101 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2016, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Maximum$8.99
- 1-month Subscription$8.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum$59.99
- 12-months Subscription$59.99
- 3-months Subscription$23.99
- 6-months Subscription$41.99