Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. The app takes care of everything - planning, counting calories and nutrients, exercising and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. You start by setting a weight goal. The app analyzes your diary, calculates your targets, and guides you with personalized advice and diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry!
• The largest verified food database, over 600,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• Customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 35 nutrients
• Best privacy - does not require account creation
WORKS WITH SIRI
• Create shortcuts checking calories left and calorie deficit, as well as logging meals and water during your busy day.
• Start and stop walking, running, and cycling workouts with built-in GPS tracker.
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online tracking
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Searches as you type
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running - no other apps needed!
• Syncs workouts with iOS Health app
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements, test results, cholesterol, meds and symptoms. If you need something special - create custom trackers in the app!
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
• Connect with friends
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Get daily tips
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
In this update, there is a great deal of new, awesome tools to help you lose weight faster and improve your health!
* My Meals - if you frequently eat the same foods together, you can create a "My Meal" with these foods for faster logging. Like a recipe, My Meal consists of several other foods with different amount, but differently from recipes, when you add it to your breakfast or dinner, these individual foods will be added to your log. My Meals are available in My Foods screens.
* New Siri shortcuts! In addition to Calorie Deficit and Water logging shortcuts, we've added a new Calorie Check shortcut and also ability to create shortcuts for My Foods. You will be able to log whole meals in MyNetDiary simply by invoking these shortcuts with Siri. We also added a special settings screen to help you manage Siri features in MyNetDiary.
As always, there are many fixes and improvements in all areas of the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Even the free version is extremely helpful!
My teenage daughter (who does NOT need to lose weight but likes to be mindful oh the nutrients she puts into her body) of all people introduced me to this app and I couldn’t be happier with it! Even just using the unpaid, free, version is ridiculously helpful and helps me be more mindful of my food options! I’ve been using this app for somewhere around 2 weeks and I’ve already lost 8 pounds simply because I’m able to see the calories that are hidden in foods I’d typically eat as a snack or something! I can not recommend this app enough for anyone who either wants to lose weight or simply wants to be more conscious and conscientious of the foods they eat! My “calorie bank” for the day is far more generous than I would give myself, were I trying to diet on my own! I can eat anything my little heart desires as long as I’m reasonable about it! (I went way over yesterday since it was my birthday and I wasn’t even pretending to try and keep myself on track!)
As a woman who had an eating disorder as a teenager and who still struggles with those impulses to this very day (more than 15 later), this app is helpful in showing me excited where my calorie are coming from and EXACTLY how many I have consumed!
I lost 6lbs in a little over a week and I don't exercise! I guess I've reached that point in my life where I can't eat whatever I want whenever I want. I have joined the 21st century and discovered this app, which is much more user friendly than some other ones I have tried. It does all the math for me, which is great. I love how everything is all on one page for a concise overall view of my progress. I love how I can scan barcodes and it immediately knows the product (and if it doesn't, you can add it! If it isn't correct, you can request an update!). I like that I can keep track of carbs. I love that I can input things in before I eat it so I know how many calories I'll be "spending" ahead of time- which makes daily meal planning a cinch. It is also really easy to delete or edit entries. I learned a lot about my habits and that I don't drink nearly enough water. It does take some self control to keep on target, because you will be starving while your body adjusts! I hope to see a way of bundling foods for a specific personal recipe in the future as well as ways of tracking certain specific nutrients, like potassium or magnesium. Love it :)
Best Calorie Counting App ever
I hated the idea of counting calories - never have done it before. Finally, I decided to look for an app that would easily count calories. I checked the reviews and came across 3 apps that looked promising. This app just stood out to me as the easiest layout and I love it. It is extremely easy to count calories just by scanning barcodes or using the search bar. I can't really emphasize just how easy it has been to keep track of everything. Also - at the beginning, you enter your current weight and your goal weight and it recommends how long that should take and gives you what your daily intake should be! That alone is reason to get this app - it does all the work for you when it comes to setting a realistic goal that you can reach. You can easily track your workouts too so that those burned calories subtract from the calories you eat - love how I don't have to think about that.
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 157.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Maximum $8.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum $59.99
- 1-month Subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.