Calorie Counter PRO by MyNetDiary - with Food Diary for Diet and Weight Loss
By MyNetDiary Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and get healthier with MyNetDiary - the fastest, easiest, and smartest iPhone calorie counter and weight loss program. Millions of people have used MyNetDiary toward reaching their weight goals. MyNetDiary gives you the best tools to track food and exercise, plan healthy meals, and stay motivated. Easy-to-use, personalized app, with fastest food entry taking only minutes of your time will help you stay on track and reach your goals!
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch: The ideal companion to MyNetDiary for iPhone
* Check remaining calories and daily totals
* Get daily tips
* Log water and weight
* Log foods from favorites or with dictation
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"The food list is enormous."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
"If I could have only one app on my iPhone, this would be it!"
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
* MyNetDiary is a nice, simple-to-use app you’ll enjoy using every day.
* Powered by a great food database, includes over 650,000 foods. UPDATED DAILY.
* Much easier and faster food entry - searches as you type, remembers your favorites foods and amounts.
* Flexible amount entry with multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups.
* Built-in barcode scanner.
* Awesome Today widget and app for Apple Watch
* Daily Analysis - what you can improve to eat healthfully and stay on track.
* Food Grade with Food Check included - get immediate feedback on food nutrition, understand food labels and make better food choices.
* Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online food and exercise entry.
* Beautiful design - A PLEASURE TO USE.
SPECIAL PRO FEATURES
This PRO app provides a whole bunch of awesome tools and features, to help you learn more about your food, improve your diet and reach your goals faster!
* PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it for you!
* Detailed weekly diet analysis and tips
* Tracking up to 45 nutrients
* Tracking all body measurements and more
* Macronutrient planning
* Food time tracking, multiple snacks
* Recipe editor
* Special charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
* High-quality barcode scanner
* PIN code protection
* Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster way to enter foods than with MyNetDiary.
* Searches as you type
* Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
* Custom foods
* Provides detailed food labels and food grade
* Over 500 activities and exercises.
* Log custom exercises.
* Integrates with the MyNetDiary GPS tracker app too!
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
* Set your target weight.
* Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate.
* Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR.
* Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender, and activity level.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (with up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads workouts created by other fitness apps
* See calories left, jump to meals, use food check and water tracker.
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
* Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
* Connect with friends, share news and comments
BACKED UP BY MyNetDiary.com
* State-of-the-art online diet website
What's New in Version 4.65
This is another huge update, squashing most (hopefully - all) bugs and issues. Thank you for sending us support request from the app’s Support Screen, this really helped us improve the app!
Among issues fixed: foods score display on Meals screen, corrected step logging, nutrient percentages/weight on the Meals screen, restored nutrients in Weekly Analysis, losing exercises in weekly planning, and many more. We do hope that MyNetDiary is not only the easiest, but also the most reliable diet app you can always count on.
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch
- Check remaining calories and daily totals
- Get daily tips
- Log water and weight
- Log foods from favorites or with dictation
In previous updates:
- Today Widget, Support Screen, most comprehensive Health App integration, new Community and friends areas.
We hope you like this latest update of MyNetDiary. Please take a moment to rate MyNetDiary after you have updated!
Down 58 lbs and at my ideal weight!
Love this app. Have used for a year and a half- the app has played a key role in my success! I love how easy it is to enter foods and exercise. The charts are absolutely the best part!!! Seeing the chart of my weight loss has kept me from becoming discouraged and quitting SO many times! I have recorded my measurements at the beginning of each month and those charts are SO motivational! 8" off my waist and 9" off my hips and 5" off each thigh- I don't know of any other app that has such great charts. Even though I have hit my ideal weight, I will continue to record my calories (my dad dropped 100 lbs a few years ago and has kept it off by faithfully recording his calories). Every time I was discouraged, I would review my charts and think "I have made it this far, I just need to keep doing the same thing and eventually that plateau it going to be over!"
Great Design but...
Overall this is a great app for analyzing what you eat. It has the best database, but I had to knock off half a star because there have been a lot of errors. On the plus side, any errors can be corrected by simply sending in a picture of the food and label.
However the main reason I could not give the app 5 stars is because it follows the low fat dogma. Any LCHFers out there will roll their eyes every time they see a warning about cholesterol and saturated fat consumed. Hopefully the makers of this app will do some research about saturated fat and dietary cholesterol before continuing to mislead people. Spoiler alert: they're good for you. At the same time seeing these factual inaccuracies and being "warned" about them does make me fee smug in my superior dietary knowledge and like any other obnoxious low carber, I do like seeing how I'm trampling on the nutritional chains of oppression.
Perfect App for Me!
I love this app. Meals are easy to enter and the analysis provides great feedback. The charts enhance the feedback with easy visuals. It really helped me get control over where my calories were coming from. Using this app and doing 20-30 min of cardio 6 days a week has gotten me down 22 lbs in 10 weeks. I have a lot of lbs to lose so I know I will start losing more slowly but this app will help me continue to work toward my goals and stay healthy. I really enjoy knowing where I am missing important nutrients so I can try to include them with food instead of supplements. I have told everyone I know about this app. I just can't say enough good things about it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 19, 2015
- Version: 4.65
- Size: 37.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2015, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.