Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker HD by Calorie Count
By About, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leading calorie counting service with logging-by-voice, 6 million members, offline functionality, and a food database that you can trust. Featured in The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Marie Claire, People Magazine.
• Barcode scanner (convenient when having access to the packaging)
• Local database with offline support
• Auto-completions of search phrases as you type them
• Easy retrieval of commonly eaten foods (Meals, Favorites, Recents, Custom)
EXTENSION OF CALORIECOUNT.COM:
• 2-way sync with the website (all logs are instantly updated)
• Detailed nutritional analysis (this level of detail wouldn’t fit on a phone screen)
• Vibrant community forums and groups (get support from fellow members)
• All foods come with a nutrition grade and pros/cons
• Intuitive graphical interface for nutritional analysis reports
Learn more at: www.caloriecount.com/mobile
PREMIUM ANALYSIS SUBSCRIPTION
Subscriptions are $2.99 per month (no trial period).
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each month as follows:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly or yearly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.8.8
-Fixes to the new analysis screen
-Updated newsletter registration text
Very useful but trying at times
I have used Calorie Count to lose 50lbs. The website is great. The app allows you to input on the go and to check calories while dining out. The app is just quirky. It has a copy feature which allows you to copy something you ate a previous day. This is great except it doesn't maintain the portion size and often times I represents the entry as a serving which makes it hard to adjust how much you ate this time. Also, when copying, the recipes appear without nutritional values. I find that I have to redo it, on the website, when I get home to get it to show nutritional vales for the recipe.
Love the website, but the app is lacking
So I love this website, and the app is pretty good, but I do have a few qualms...you can't add food from one of your recipes on the app...it just won't allow it, and I have to go onto the actual website in order to create the recipe...it is quite annoying...especially when I have a recipe that I make and eat all the time, and I have to open safari, and go to the actual website to add it to my day...it also crashes periodically
Love this app BUT wish it allowed custom entry in ounces
I still love this app but hoped the new version would allow the custom entry of food in both grams as well as ounces. I'm not sure where the app developers are located, but in the USA, we don't generally use the metric system of weights and measures. Some foods allow custom amount entry in ounces but other foods will only allow entry of custom amounts in ounces. Please add this feature.