Need a quick and easy way to check calories, carbs and fat? The CalorieKing Food Database is America's best and most reliable. Trusted by health professionals everywhere, it contains over 100,000 foods and includes 260 fast food chains and restaurants. The CalorieKing Calorie Counter for iPhone has a user-friendly interface that allows a quick comparison, of calories, carbs and fat, between foods.
By tapping on a specific food, you can quickly access more detailed information including protein, fiber, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, and alcohol. Dieting is never easy, but CalorieKing can help by providing the information you need to reach your goal weight and enjoy better health.
REMOVE ADS SUBSCRIPTION - PRICING & TERMS
CalorieKing Food Search is free to download and use, but is supported by advertising.
You can subscribe to remove all advertising from the app:
• Subscription can be paid either monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read our full Terms of Service at http://www.calorieking.com/terms.
• Food database update
• Barcode scanning
• iPhone X support
• Fixes bug where carbs weren't displaying
• Fixes incorrect nutrient calculation when using the ounce measurement
Ratings and Reviews
Back On Top!
Calorie King, I believe there are many people in the T1D community who under valued your contribution to our everyday function. This is true for me and my family. Instead of valuing your silent assistance in our everyday struggle to manage an organ that science/Mother Nature used to handle for us, we seem to introduce ourselves when the opportunity to “sound off” presents itself. While I was blown away that carb counts were removed from your app (I believe in error), you properly responded with a expedient repair. Simply, thank you, and you now have my five star rating that you should have had from me on December 16, 2016 when our 7 year old daughter was diagnosed with T1D and when we were introduced to your app by our daughter’s endocrinologist.
Another Type 1 Diabetic
This isn’t gonna be as good of a review as the other ones, it’s not you, it’s me. Basically, I’m terrible with words, but as a type 1 diabetic, this has helped a lot. My family and I both got tired of guesstimating and being too far off. My diabetes educator recommended this to me when I first got diagnosed (i was 13?? Something like that, i don’t know, it was like 2015), and it’s helped a lot. Diabetes is annoying and a huge pain (especially with hormonal stuff going on), but these makes it a bit easier to manage. Thank you~
App is great but ads are killing it.
Out to dinner with the family and trying to look up dishes to dose our T1D toddler right now. About a week or so ago, we started getting full page ads in this app and you can’t skip them, stuck on screen for 30 seconds each. I’m fine with banner ads but locking my screen for half a minute is not okay. And removing ads is a monthly subscription, not a one-time purchase like almost every other developer out there? Come on. Doing quick meal math went from taking just a minute to taking over 5-6 minutes just to add up one dish. Everything else about the app is great but the ads are out of control.
- CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- 52 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads (Yearly) $11.99
- Remove Ads (Monthly) $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.