Calories Counter is your personal food diary, a powerful and easy to use tool that will help you to reach your goals: if you want to lose weight, gain weight or keep fit this is the app for you. You can track what you eat and your workouts, record your weight and see your progress thanks to the charts, all in a simple and pleasant interface.
- Database of foods with over 9000 entries
- Metric, Imperial/American, and SI units.
- Track your weight every day.
- Estimate when you will reach your goal weight.
- Track all major nutrients (fat, protein, carbs).
- Calories burned calculator with over 90 activities.
- Daily and custom charts on nutrients, weight and energy intake.
- Estimate your daily calorie needs according to age, gender, weight, height and activity level.
- Create your recipes and calculate their nutritional information.
Compatibility with macOS Mojave.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent Calorie Counter
This is a pretty good calorie counter. I like it because its easy to understand and type in your info. Not too complicated of a layout. I noticed in the exercise part where you record your daily exercises there is no weight training subcategory. That is mostly what I've been doing lately for exercise and there is nothing. Also when you fill out the amount of time you worked out, it creates its own guesstimated amount of calories burned. But it can't be accurate because it does not know your intensity level. Other than that, its a good basic calorie counter.
-JP Murrieta, CA
For the Money this is a good app
I like the interface; but if you use this app you will have to, in many cases, use the Nutritional Info on the food package to calculate the calories consumed. You only have to do this once and manually save it. This app has as a favorite section for this. As to activities, you’ll need to customize this section to fit your workouts.
Requires you to search online for nutritional information
The app runs smoothly, and looks nice. However, you should be aware that this is just a log book for calories consumed/burned. You need to search online (as far as I can tell) to get the actual calorie information of the food. I was hoping to have it all in one place, but to be fair, it is only $1.99.
- Giorgio Vinciguerra
- 4.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011-2018 Giorgio Vinciguerra
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.