Calories Counter 2
By Paola Petrelli & Giorgio Vinciguerra
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Calories Counter is your personal food diary, a powerful and easy to use tool that will help you to reach your goals: if you want to lose weight, gain weight or keep fit this is the app for you. You can track what you eat and your workouts, record your weight and see your progress thanks to the charts, all in a simple and pleasant interface.
- Database of foods with over 9000 entries
- Metric, Imperial/American and SI units.
- Track your weight every day.
- Estimate when you will reach your goal weight.
- Track all major nutrients (fat, protein, carbs).
- Calories burned calculator with over 60 activities.
- Daily and custom charts on nutrients, weight and energy intake.
- Estimate your daily calorie needs according to age, gender, weight, height and activity level.
- All your data is stored locally, on your Mac.
What's New in Version 2.1
- OS X 10.9 support.
- The database window is now resizable.
- Added option to show the total nutrients (in grams).
Do you like Calories Counter? Please consider leaving a review! Thanks.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 24, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Paola Petrelli
- © 2011-2013 Giorgio Vinciguerra
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor