Unit of energy is Calories and is expressed in kilocalories (KCal). Calories are essential for human health; the key is to take the right amount.
• Around 8000 foods properly categorised into food groups
• All food listings available offline
• Complete nutritional detail of each food item with all possible food measurements
• Make food items favourite and add to grocery list
• Calories Intake Calculator - (Please note its for calculating Calories requirement rather a daily Calories planner)
• Calories Burnt Calculator
• Hide Pop-up Ads for free
• All food items data is taken from USDA*
We have also added Calories intake calculator because every individual requires different amount of energy per day depending on age, height and activity levels. Beside that there is also calculator to measure the amount of Calories burnt by your body based on numerous daily activities and sports.
Foods are displayed in alphabetical order. The quantity of Calories will be based on 100 grams of each food.
More Measurements Of Food:
To see more measurement units for any food
1. Select any food item on foods listing page and it will take you to the detailed view of foods all nutrients.
2. On that detailed nutrient view, click on the big rectangle (Please see screenshot of food details) and select the required measurement, which will appear in the most right most column.
Foods are selected carefully from extensive database of United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA contains large amount of food data (8000 plus foods).
If you need any updates in the app, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” in left menu. Your valuable feedback is always greatly appreciated.
We are not recommending any food items, but we are only displaying lists of foods ands their detailed nutritional values.
1. All foods are now listed under one link "All Foods Listing" for easy search in one place
2. Alphabetical order of all food items
3. Minor bug resolved
Ratings and Reviews
I have been looking for an app to look up nutrients other than MyFitnessPal. I wanted one that isn’t a food diary. This is perfect for me as a bariatric patient.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.