CalorieSmart Calorie Counter, Nutrition Tracker, Diet and Fitness Tracker
By Coheso, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy to use, fast calorie tracker. We make it easy to track and monitor what you eat.
Track Calories, Carbs and other nutrition information. With details for 100,000 foods, 300 restaurants, and 500 specific brands, CalorieSmart helps you stay connected to nutrition values anytime, anywhere.
* Nutrition info for 100,000 foods, 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants and 500 specific food brands
* Adjustable serving sizes for ounces, grams, cups, and items
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Sync to our cloud servers to backup data and to use multiple devices to access your logbook.
* Track your body weight
* Use the calorie needs calculator to estimate how many calories you should be consuming for your weight goals
* Record daily calorie and exercise goals
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
* See daily totals for calories eaten and burned
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* Great for weight loss goals that fit with all types of diets
* Helpful for those with special nutrition concerns such as diabetics, pregnant women, and athletes
* Incorporates a regularly updated food and exercise database every time you update this App
Make your weight loss and nutrition goals a reality.
Since 2003, Coheso, based in Pleasanton, California has been making health management tools. Healthy eating tips and other useful information are at http://www.coheso.com. A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.coheso.com/nutridata/.
What's New in Version 5.1
- Minor fixes to layout
- Hope the app is helping you lead a healthy lifestyle. Please leave a 5 star rating to keep the updates coming.
Great app, but room for improvement
I have been using this app for about six months now. It has its downsides, but I still think it is so much better than similar ones I have tried. My cons list seems to be long because I have provided examples. Pros: easy to use; customizable; ability to adjust portion size; daily, weekly, and monthly reports; useful reports (both details and totals); accurate nutritional values. Cons: no UPC scanner; no ability to enter a recipe and have the app calculate nutritional value; food list not extensive enough; in some places food list not well organized (for example, listing Kelloggs products individually rather than as products within the brand); search function not great (a search for butter should bring up butter as the first listing, but instead it brings up an alphabetical list of every item with butter in the name); search function does not correct spelling errors (a search for buttr would come up empty rather than spelling help upon entering the term). I had hoped the recent update would address these things, but it did not.
I don't have experience with other calorie counting apps, but this one has been useful for me. I agree with some of the other posters about the opportunities for improvement of this app. I'll keep using it but I'd like to see it also continuously improve.
I've used Calorie Smart for several years now and this year I'm going to use the calorie tracker for a 2 week tester to see if it helps me lose a few pounds.
I love the assistance when having to eat out. This app helps you make good choices.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 11, 2013
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coheso, Inc
- © Coheso, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.