SIMPLE, EASY AND FAST CALORIE COUNTING
Quick way to count, track and tally your calories during the day.
WHY COUNT CALORIES
Everyone has a personalized number of calories they should eat every day based on factors including their weight, height, activity levels, and weight loss/maintenance/gain goals.
It’s hard to track calorie intake, though, not least because it’s easy to forget everything you eat during a busy day.
Recording your calories as you eat gives you a clearer picture of the calories you are consuming. It also enhances your awareness of food values and nutrient levels, all of which helps you make healthier choices when eating.
HOW IT WORKS
Based on your weight, height and activity level, Calory will calculate a suggested daily calorie goal for you. The daily goal will also factor in if you want to maintain, lose or gain weight.
After you know your daily energy requirements, your challenge is to eat the right number of calories!
Calory, meanwhile, will remind you throughout the day to record your calorie intake.
Importantly, there is no registration or sign up required! All the information you enter into Calory is stored on your iCloud, protecting your privacy.
GREAT CALORY FEATURES
• Quick Value Add - quickly add calories you have consumed - it takes seconds
• Create custom Plates for regular food and meals you eat
• Daily Calorie Intake Calculator which tells you how many calories you need per day
• Siri Shortcuts - log your food using Siri
• Apple Watch app - quick check your calorie intake for the day to help you stay on track
• Apple Health integration - read/write dietary data to Apple Health
• Keep track of your weight - read/write weight from Apple Health
• Daily history snapshot where you can review your logged meals
• Weekly, monthly, and yearly progress charts which give a fantastic overview while also helping you make comparisons
• Custom Reminders / Notifications to keep you on track
• Dark Mode!
• Food Insights (USDA database)
• Multiple theme colors to choose from so you can customize Calory
• Ability to change the App Icon
• No registration or sign up required! All information is stored and kept on your iCloud.
• Stay hydrated
• Eat whole foods rich in healthy nutrients
• Avoid processed foods
• Be more active and move!
Note: HealthKit (Apple Health) integration support is for read/write dietary calories and weight. No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
NOTE: Calory is not a medical app. Suggested calorie intake goal is just an estimate based on your profile. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific diet needs.
Thank you for using Calory!! This update includes couple fixes reported. We hear all the feedback and are working on improving our app! Next version will include an option for a premium food database source, barcode scanning, macro tracking, more HealthKit integrations and more!
1. Fixed date change issue on manual entry logs
2. Added date field in food detail screen
3. Tapping on food log will directly open edit screen
4. Fixed Apple Watch app crashes
5. Fixed crash issue related with iCloud sync
6. Food serving size conversion fixes
7. Fixed issues related with profile screen - weight target input
If you have any other suggestions please feel free to reach to our support via the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Lovely app, just missing a couple things
I’m a big fan of the app’s design, the simplicity of the look is a delight. Unfortunately, I need macronutrient information in with my food tracking, and this app doesn’t offer that, so it’s not a good fit for me.
(A note to the developers - I don’t even need it visualized in the app, just saving the macro data to HealthKit would be enough for me.)
If you’re less obsessive about your data than I am, though, I can totally recommend this app - it’s gorgeous and works well for what it’s meant to.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and suggestion! Yes we are working on this feature and will be releasing in future update coming soon. Thanks again!
Good design but not functional without a decent food database.
It’s not just that it’s missing crowdsourced things, as well as reasonable values for restaurant and homemade items.
Even known, common foods are not right. Like, I took the kids to McDonald’s, and ate a Quarter Pounder—the calorie total this app gives back for this item seems completely arbitrary and disconnected from reality. It seems to default to giving the calorie total per 100g instead of the calorie total for the item itself? But this is not remotely useful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! Yes we do have this in works to be improved and we will have a better food database coming soon. Stay tuned for the update!
The calorie counting app I have been waiting for
Lucked out finding this app for pre-order. Love every single aspect (Dark mode AND multiple app icons?!) The only reason I’m not giving five stars is I’m hoping it incentivizes the developer to add a barcode scanner and a larger food database (already pretty huge)
5 stars once that happens, maybe even sooner, once I’m more comfortable with manual adds.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your purchase and feedback!! Yes we have that on our list and we will be working to get this released soon. Thank you!
- Funn Media, LLC
- 125.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Funn Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.