CalPrint for iPhone Calendar Printing
By EuroSmartz Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print your existing Calendar from your iPhone. You can print your Day, Week, Month and custom list calendar views to ANY printer, not just AirPrint. Email your calendar as a PDF file to share with others. Print out your monthly calendar and stick it to the fridge or office wall.
Print maps and driving directions for appointments.
Add, delete and edit your appointments inside CalPrint and print them out straight away. Choose from a range of print options, including layout, mini calendar inserts, text size, single page and more.
Create a list view of upcoming appointments for the next week, month or any date range you choose. Each appointment is itemized and printed in a list.
There is no need to setup calendars as CalPrint uses your existing calendar on your iPhone or iPad. Google Calendar, Exchange and other calendar formats are all supported.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTION
• Choose which calendars to display and print
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Easy scroll the week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view
• Easily create new appointments
• Print event maps and driving directions
• Print your calendar as a PDF for use in other apps
• Utilizes existing calendars, no new calendar setup needed.
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month and a custom list view
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Thanks for the support of those who have written reviews for the last version and to those who give us a mention on the app store for this update - this helps us make these updates more frequent.
• Fixed events beneath title of week view
Better than native calendar app
This may be the calendar app I've been looking for! I loved the look of my old school DayTimer and have missed the interface since, well, years. The layout of this app layers my family's appointments just like the native Apple calendar, but then goes a step further to show me the time intervals for each appointment (i.e., 4:30-5:15) on the same screen. This is really helpful. I've only printed once, as I don't need that part quite as often. Thanks!
In general, works well
Very useful to be able to generate printed calendars from my iPhone using this app.
Suggestions for improvement:
The UI is a bit "overwhelming" at times. For example, I have 3 AirPrint capable printers. But when I click on "Print" I get a listing of about 11 options for just those 3 printers. And for some of those options there are additional options!! Some options are duplicates of each other. Some I have no need for or make no sense. I just want to see three listings for the 3 different printers with AirPrint next to each.
The weekly calendar option does not format optimally in that it leaves about a fourth of the page width blank. They should widen all seven days to fully use the available space on the page.
I had trouble getting the app to print at first but their support staff stuck with me until I got it with really quick responses to my questions.
Great support team.
Now I would like them to print the dates on the calandra in color so they will be easier to see. They told me they would work on it.
Thank You you guys very much.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 07, 2016
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
- © 2009-2016 EuroSmartz Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.