Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CalReader is a calendar tool for reading event text, filtering the events by date range, calendars, and search text, and exporting text listings of events. CalReader features time analysis and calculates an invoice billing amount for a given filter setup, total hours and rate per hour. Calendars can be used to log a variety of details on work/home projects. CalReader integrates CalDAV calendars including Google and Yahoo, and provides a unique tool for journals, diaries and event logs. Choose your favorite font and size for maximum readability. CalReader's unique flexibility makes for easy browsing/reading of one's history or future plans. CalReader's main events listing view displays ALL of the text of an event in an easy to read scrolling sequence, making it easy to READ your events.
• Choose a date range to filter the visible events and to calculate hours and produce time logs.
• Easily choose a single calendar, multiple calendars or all of your iCal calendars for viewing.
• Search selected calendars for text, keywords or phrases.
• The search function can be used to search for times or dates. For example, find all events in the date range that start at "9:00 AM", or events on the date "11/4/10".
Export Listings and Calculations
• The export text generated by the Copy Text With Calculations command includes a header with the current calendar names, date range and optional search text.
• Copy the filtered calendar text, with or without calculations, and then paste the text to other types of applications, or tap E-Mail Text to deliver the calendar text via e-mail.
• E-mail CSV (Comma-Separated Values) or TSV (Tab-Separated Values) event listing files as attachments.
• The Calculations view displays the total hours for the filtered event set and calculates the total amount using your rate per hour, useful for invoices / billing. Calculations also displays the event count, average, minimum and maximum duration for the current set of events.
• Customize the font and size of the calendar text for best readability: large text is easy on the eyes, or small text for high density information.
• Use pinch touch gestures to instantly change the size of the text.
• Choose from various view styles using calendar colors, or no colors.
• Choose to view all text of each item, or limit the number of lines (1-5) for a quick overview.
• Go To Today and Go To Date actions provide quick navigation.
• The Filter settings, Actions, Display, Calculations and Extras sections are neatly accessible without scrolling and searching for functions.
• Tap the Done button for direct return to the main CalReader view after performing functions or settings changes.
• Event listings include the duration for each event.
• Events close to the current time are highlighted in the listing view with a gradient of orange displayed along the right edge, most intense for events close to the current time, fading off for events within 24 hours before and after the current time.
• The filter settings of CalReader are quite useful and let you see complete listings of events that match a date range, calendar set, and a text phrase, and you can easily read all of the text in the filtered set of events.
• You can choose to see all of the event text for all displayed events in the list, or truncated text and more items per screen.
• CalReader automatically remembers your filter and view preferences between sessions so you return to the same views you last used.
• Support for all device orientations, portrait and landscape.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Corrected weekday names in instances of multiple-day all-day events in listing view.
Works quite well
This is the only Calendar logger I have found on the App Store. The information it gives is not very pretty, but it does the job and the info can always be transferred to Word and made to look more organized. I write notes in all my appointments on my calendar - notes on meetings, phone conversations, lunches, etc - that way I have a log of everything. With this program I can print all that out and keep a weekly and monthly log of everything I've done, notes I've taken, conversations I've had. It's very useful. I wish it looked better, but it works well even on the latest iOS.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 20, 2013
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Imaja
- © 2010-2013 Imaja - Greg Jalbert
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.