Cals & Macros FREE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of your weight with Cals & Macros: easily calculate your caloric and macronutrient requirements and track your daily food intake, to help you reach your goals whatever they may be.
** NEW **
No more are you limited to "General", "Workout day" and "Non-workout day" day types and "Maintenance", "Weight loss" and "Weight gain" diet types; you can now create your own day/diet types including their fully customizable caloric and macro-nutrient requirements!
- Simple and effective, 4 step calculations with customisable settings which gives not just one result, but results for combinations of general, workout days and non-workout days with maintenance, weight loss and weight gain!
- Select from a choice of different formulae: Simple, Cunningham and Harris Benedict!
- Share your results on Facebook!
- Choose whether you want to use the calculations, or enter your own values for all combinations of general/workout/non-workout with maintenance/weight loss/weight gain days!
- View correct calorie values when entering manual calories and macronutrient values!
- View a breakdown of your daily food intake and compare it directly to your calculated requirements, depending on the type of day you choose, for example: a workout day at maintenance, a non-workout day for weight gain, a general day for weight loss!
3. Food Diary
- Your food database is completely offline, meaning virtually NO loading times when searching for foods!
- Search our constantly growing online database of thousands of foods! Any food you select will be saved to your device so next time you won't need to search online!
- Use the barcode scanner to quickly search for foods!
- Quick and easy food entry: select from your favourite, recently added and most frequently added foods!
- View how many calories, grams of protein, carbohydrates and fats per food item directly from the main diary!
- View the nutritional breakdown of entire meals in an easy to read pie chart and quickly create new meals or recipes!
- Quickly add calories and macronutrient values to your food diary when you can't find the food you've eaten! You can edit/delete these entries later, give them names, and save them as custom foods!
- Track your bodyweight daily and take progress pictures for each day!
- Share your progress pictures on Facebook!
- Compare your daily caloric or macronutrient intake to your body weight on the same graph!
- Your daily caloric or macronutrient graph also shows your calculated requirement for each day depending on what you selected in the 'Summary' section, so you know how well you're following the calculations!
- See how much weight you've lost/gained over a period of time!
- Easily export your food diary and body weight data to CSV format, for use with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel!
- Create custom foods, meals and recipes, and add them easily into your diary!
- Share your recipes and meals on Facebook!
- Upload your custom foods so other users can download and rate their accuracy!
- Create an account to use when uploading your custom foods!
- Backup and restore all of your data!
What's New in Version 2.4.6
- Added ability to use decimal numbers when adding "quick adds" or custom foods
This is a great app!!
Totally recommend downloading this!
It is impossible to find any foods. The data base can't find literally ANYTHING at all! It's annoying. You can type it in or scanned by the barcode either way the database not find what you're trying to search it's a complete waste of time
Love it! Is exactly what I needed- calculates calories based on input macros and shows the daily macro split. Don't change a thing!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 03, 2014
- Version: 2.4.6
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: VISHAL HARIA
- © 2012 DesignByVH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.