Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Caltrain schedule application that focuses on usability, accuracy and simplicity.
Offline operation, instant schedule updates, riders alerts, bookmarks, favorite stops, accurate schedule for weekday and weekends.
What this application does:
• Provides accurate schedules about trains between stations
• Calculates possible transfers when no direct trains available
• Quickly shows the next trips between stations
• Switch between weekday and weekend schedules
• Accurate schedules for special weekday holidays
• Full schedule for easy look up by required depart/arrive time
• Conveniently highlights the next trip
• Fare pricing with zone information
• Timetable view with MyStops filtering
• Bookmarks for frequently used trips
• Customizable push notifications
• ClipperCard© tag on/off reminders
• Periodic check for schedule data updates if enabled
• Instantly updates from caltrain.com when new schedules are published
• Share trip details via email/messaging
• Handsome Caltrain© system map
• Riders alerts/service advisories information
• GPS and Maps integration to find nearest station
Caltrain© is a California commuter rail line that operates between San Francisco and Santa Clara Valley.
This application is not affiliated with or sponsored by Caltrain© commuter rail.
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- Fixes iOS 6 compatibility
Best Caltrain app by a mile.
Been taking Caltrain for a few years now since I moved up to the city and used this app sparingly. but now I got a job on University avenue in PA so I've been taking the Caltrain every work day for the past month- needed an app to check train times quickly so I downloaded a bunch of apps to see which is the most useful. This app is definitely the clear winner as it is very simple and has the info neatly organized as well as the full timetable. the commuter extra feature for 3.99 is totally worth the money as I have my SF to PA morning and PA to SF evening bookmarks set up so right as I start thinking of taking the train- BOOM it's right there quid and easy. thanks Caltrain Me for making such an awesome and useful app! it's right on my main homepage screen on my phone cause I use it so much.
Must have app for caltrain riders
I was skeptical at first. I mean, I can get a caltrain schedule as a PDF for free. Is this really that much better? But it totally is. I use this app all the time. You can bookmark stops you use often to quickly see only the trains that run between those stops (way faster than sifting through a timetable!), and I love the Riders Advisories. Whenever there's an issue with Caltrain, I can find way more information about what's going on from this app than I can from the main caltrain station. Highly recommended!
Makes using Caltrain easy and convenient
This app is very easy to use, timetable has been accurate every time I have used it and changed the way I use Caltrain service. Because of this app I know always consider using Caltrain because it is convenient to pull it up, select source and destination and get a nice timetable for all coming trains.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 10, 2015
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Maxim Stepanov
- © 2012-2015 Maxim Stepanov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Commuter Extras$3.99