Welcome to the official Calvary Chapel Chattanooga application for your mobile device.
At Calvary Chapel Chattanooga, we want to be a church on the RISE: We're READING God's word regularly to know Him intimately. We're INVESTING our time and resources worshipfully. We're SURROUNDING ourselves with godly community. We're ENGAGING our world with God's love.
On this app you can watch or listen to teachings, follow along on the in-app Bible, find out what's coming up at church, and even stream our weekend services live from your mobile device!
For more information about Calvary Chapel Chattanooga, please visit:
The Calvary Chatt app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
* App changes to support push notification improvements
* To make best use of the newest operating system capabilities, we have updated our minimum supported version to iOS 10 and will no longer be supporting iOS 8 or iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very user-friendly app. Those of us that go to Calvary Chapel Chattanooga can certainly get a ton out of this--live streaming of services, archive of prior messages available for download Podcast-style, and access to resources for the Small Groups!
It's all in one place and incredibly easy to use! God is doing a great work through Calvary Chatt, and to Him be the glory!!!
I've been away in Australia this past year, and couldn't stream the live service. Now, I can stream all of the messages right on my phone! I can't wait to see the app develop more as the church grows :)
Home Church App
I love having a home church app that is familiar to use like other church apps but contains content that is relevant to the body I'm apart of. Thankful for this app too that it has live streaming.
- Subsplash Inc
- 32.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- App: © 2018 Subsplash, Content: © 2018 Calvary Chapel Chattanooga
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.