Calypso Score - sheet music & fakebook organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
>>> The sheet music & fakebook reader and organizer for your iPad <<<
• automatic and smooth layout of your scores as you play
• avoiding sudden page turnings and any scrolling!
• assign song(s) out of your iPod library to your score and
• easily sync the songs with your score - tap on any bar to listen to the music at that bar
• play back the song at a slower tempo for practicing and/or change the pitch
• with support for about 25 popular fakebooks you're best prepared for the next session
• put all your music sheets into your iPad
• or take a photo of new scores right at your rehearsal
• organize your scores into pretty looking songbooks
• make setlists and mail them to your bandmates
• record your practices and play it back to your teacher
• annotate your teacher's hints or your conductor's instructions
AUTOMATIC PAGE LAYOUT
The unparalleled feature of Calypso Score is it's automatic page layout capability. Thus your small iPad is even better as your paper sheets: when you have to jump back or ahead over several pages, Calypso Score automatically layouts the sheets in such a way, that you may see the bars both before and after the jump! Watch the demo at www.calypso-score.com.
Calypso Score is designed to do a really good job without the need of external page turner devices. But Calypso Score also supports such devices and in some situations they could be helpful. You may use them for usual page turnings but also to assist the automatic page layout.
You can assign songs from your iPod library to your score and easily synchronize them. Thus you tap on a bar of your score and hear the music at that bar. Sync your play-a-long music with the scores. Or simply scan your school book and sync the scores with it's included audio CD.
You can record your music as you play on a gig or during your exercises. Then, as with synced audio, tap on any bar to hear the recording at that position.
Even better, you may playback any recording at a slower speed and/or change the pitch. This is a great feature for practicing with playalongs, because the page layout will also adjust its tempo.
SHEET MUSIC ORGANIZER
Organize all your sheets within songbooks. Easily and quickly make setlists within songbooks. Name your sets. Rearrange your sets. And mark your songs with colored labels. Annotate your scores with text and drawings.
SHARE YOUR WORK
Share songs, (synchronized) recordings, setlists and complete songbooks over iCloud, Dropbox, WLan, Bluetooth, iTunes and mail.
But, there is one more thing ...: Calypso Score currently knows about 25 fakebooks! Scan your own fakebooks or get a copy of them from the many sources in the net and import them with iTunes. You then have direct access to the titles within your PDF. You may also search for a title in one or even in all your fakebooks. Support for even more fakebooks is coming.
(no fakebooks are provided for obvious reasons)
What's New in Version 2.8.1
• song titles can now be edited within the song list by 'tap & hold' on a song
• a preference option to always open the last used pdf when adding new pages to a song
• a preference option to import pdf pages with color by default
• sorting the songlist by composer or poet revealed an empty list
• Dropbox file list could be empty
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 45.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Siegfried Koester
- © 2013 Siegfried Köster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.