Calypso Score - sheet music & fake book organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!
+++ The sheet music & fake book reader / organizer for your iPad +++
This feature rich music score tool provides you with capabilities you normally would not think of:
• intelligent and smooth layout of your scores as you play
• avoiding page turnings and any scrolling notes!
• assign song(s) out of your iPod library or any mp3 to your score and
• easily sync them with your score - tap on a bar to listen to the music at that bar
• play back the song at a slower tempo for practicing and/or change the pitch
• with support for many popular fake books you're best prepared for the next session - better than your old gig books.
• Calypso also knows 100+ Aebersold PDFs. Assign the audio to the music score and learn the jazz.
• put all your music sheets into your iPad
• take a photo of new scores right at your rehearsal
• organize your scores into pretty looking song books
• make set lists and mail them to your bandmates
• record your practices and play it back to your teacher
• annotate your teacher's hints or your conductor's instructions
INTELLIGENT PAGE LAYOUT
The unparalleled feature of Calypso Score is its intelligent page layout capability. Thus your small iPad is even better as your paper sheets: when you have to jump back or ahead over several pages, Calypso Score automatically layouts the sheets in such a way, that you may see the bars both before and after the jump! Watch the demo at www.calypso-score.com.
Calypso Score is designed to do a really good job without the need of external page turner devices. But Calypso Score also supports both Bluetooth and MIDI devices and in some situations they could be helpful. You may use them for usual page turnings but also to assist the intelligent page layout.
You can assign songs from your iPod library to your score and easily synchronize them. Thus you tap on a bar of your score and hear the music at that bar. Sync your play-a-long music with the scores. Or simply scan your school book and sync the scores with its included audio CD.
You can record your music as you play on a gig or during your exercises. Then, as with synced audio, tap on any bar to hear the recording at that position.
Even better, you may playback any recording at a slower speed and/or change the pitch. This is a great feature for practicing with playalongs.
SHEET MUSIC ORGANIZER
Organize all your sheets within song books. Easily and quickly make set lists. Name your sets. Rearrange your sets. Quickly mark your songs with colored labels. Annotate your scores with text, drawings and many musical symbols.
FAKE BOOKS & AEBERSOLDS
But, there is one more thing ...: Calypso Score currently knows many popular fake books! Scan your own fake books or get a copy of them from the many sources in the net and import them to Calypso. You then have direct access to all titles of your PDF. You may also search for a title in one or even in all your fake books.
You can easily adjust existing indexes to your PDF in case of missing or additional pages.
Make an index of your own PDF files.
(no fake books are provided for obvious reasons)
SHARE WITH YOUR BANDMATES
Everything in Calypso can be shared: the music scores, (synchronized) recordings, complete song books, set lists and your own PDF indexes. Share over iCloud, Dropbox, WiFi, Bluetooth, iTunes and mail.
What's New in Version 3.1
- mail all songs of a setlist as a single PDF to your band mates
- iOS 7 incompatibility fixed
- minor bug fixes & improvements
If you like Calypso then help further development by rating Calypso.
Calypso-Score is absolutely fantastic and does everything it claims. I have read several of the bad reviews and assume it is a problem of the user not following directions. I was confused at first and the support I received always resolved my issue and questions were answered in less than 24 hours. The problems I encounterd were only the result of being anxious to use the program and now I use it for all my fake books and it works perfect. Now I don't understand why I had any problems. Any problems I had were by my own making. Thank you for a great app.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Siegfried Koester
- © 2013-2015 Siegfried Köster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.