cam/cam - Gesture based camera for quick photos and videos
By Jordan Howlett
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Simple camera app to take pictures and video. No filters, stickers or buttons. Just the way the world was meant to be seen!
* Tap anywhere on the screen to take a photo!
* Hold screen to take video. Release to stop video.
* Double tap screen to change camera (front / back).
* Triple tap screen to toggle flash.
* Hold and swipe/drag finger forward to zoom in or backwards to zoom out.
* Hold phone against your body and it will start recording a video. When you remove it it will stop and save that video!
Saves to your camera roll.
Works in portrait and landscape mode!
What's New in Version 1.6.0
* Record videos using a functionality like the 'BEME' app. So if you hold the video against your chest it will start recording and when you remove it it will stop. Will add a sound/indication later.
* Fixed some bugs and an issue where videos were being saved locally as well as to the camera roll. If you notice Camcam is taking up a lot of space - this is the reason. Remove it and re install it!
Still needs some work
Great little app, and the idea is great. It still has a few bug with it starting to record when held up against something and does not want to record at all in landscape mode.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 13, 2016
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jordan Howlett
- © 2015 Jordan Howlett
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.