View your personal IP cameras with this app, on any iOS device or Apple Watch you own.
* Supports all MJPEG, JPEG or H.264 cameras.
* Audio support for H.264 cameras.
* Built-in camera search for thousands of IP camera models.
* Auto-probe cameras based on your camera model.
* Built-in public camera database.
* Support multiple iOS and Apple TV device using iCloud. Enter your camera configuration once, and you will be able to view it on all devices you own.
* Support Apple Watch.
* View multiple cameras on one screen, or view one camera full screen.
* In-App Purchase that enables motion detection with email notification, and unlimited number of cameras.
Updated camera database.
Ratings and Reviews
I have six IP cameras and I wanted to be able to view them over AppleTV. I used the iPhone app to set them up and then sync'd them over to AppleTV. It was actually painless and working smoothly. I am very impressed. The only hard part was weeding through all the different URLs available for my cameras. I had to narrow it down as well as I could and then try them until I got one to work, then repeated the process.
I’ve used this for a long time and it works well - really enjoyed the support for Apple Watch.
All of the good reviews for this app are fake
This application crashes my cameras, has a 3 minute delay (I open the door and don't see it on the app for 3 minutes) and does not generate email alerts when the camera's motion sensor trips. The developer does not answer emails.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.