Visualize Cambria’s innovative designs in your own space through augmented reality. The Cambria AR app allows you to see the beauty of Cambria by virtually mapping your surface (e.g. countertop, kitchen island, vanity, desktop) and then overlaying Cambria designs.
Explore and share the timeless beauty of Cambria through four easy steps:
1. Scan your surface, such as a countertop or desktop
2. Mark each corner to outline the perimeter of your surface
3. Explore all of Cambria’s designs to see how they look in your space
4. Take photos of your favorite designs in your space and share your designer or builder
We have also made it easy to compare Cambria designs and share on social media for feedback from your friends and family. Simply share your favorite designs on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and use the hashtag #MyCambria.
--- About Cambria ---
Cambria is the only family-owned, American-made producer of natural stone surfaces and the premier source for the most-expansive quartz palette in the world. Our focus on innovation allows us to create industry leading designs with exceptional depth and movement. View over 150 designs at CambriaUSA.com.
We've added five new designs to our collection: Crowndale, Havergate, Pendle Hill, Wisley, and Winterbourne.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well once I figured out that I needed to put something with texture/pattern on my white counter to help the scanner find the surface; would be helpful to add that hint )to the tutorial. Drained my battery very fast but I suppose that’s normal for an AR app. I took screen shots to save the look of various patterns, would be nice if the app had a save or screen shot button to make this easier.
App doesn’t work well without existing counters
I tried mapping out our recently installed cabinets to see what the quartz we were looking at would look like. However, it never even started scanning the cabinet outline and sat at 0%. I was definitely disappointed.
Thank you for downloading and trying our app, Brittany. We recommend placing a magazine or papers on the area you are trying to scan. It helps the camera read the surface if there is variation in tone/color.
Only 25 samples
Was disappointed the samples I wanted to see are not available on the app. Hopefully all of them will be available so we can compare all the beautiful designs!!
Thank you for downloading and reviewing our app! We are working on adding more of our design palette, so stay tuned!
- 198 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 Cambria
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.