CamCard - Business card scanner & reader
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read business cards accurately in 17 languages & used by 100 million users.
70% OFF! $2.99 -> $0.99, limited time sale
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards when running out of paper cards
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
What's New in Version 7.8.8
•Address format optimization
Im using this app since 4 years in Android and it was woking perfect until I switched to IOS ,I can not send my contact information using what's up app as before on android I hope they can fix the issue very soon
Initial Impression is Great!
Just installed today. I'm in Sales for a software technology company. Had stacks of business cards in my office that were never organized. This app makes it easy to scan my business cards. I love the way it automatically syncs the business cards to the camcard.com website. I can easily go to the website and edit the cards if the scan has any mistakes. I can also create Tags to sort my cards (e.g. Personal, Customers, Prospects). I didn't want an app that would automatically create new email contacts. CamCard allows you to turn off the feature to automatically store to iPhone contacts. I can then manually choose which cards I want to save to my iPhone contacts (I store to Office 365). This app had all the features I was looking for. So far so good!
Do I have to give it a star?
This app is so terrible that I don't even want to give it a star...every time I try to upload a biz card the wording is always jumbled and the phone numbers are never correct...you need to fix this!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 7.8.8
- Size: 175 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.