CamCard - Business card scanner & Business card reader & scan card
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read business cards accurately in 17 languages & used by 100 million users.
70% OFF! $2.99 -> $0.99, limited time sale
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards when running out of paper cards
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
What's New in Version 5.5.3
Optimizations and bug fixes
Solid App, Friendly Interface, Time-Saver
Having read online reviews as well as reviews in the app store itself, I settled on CamCard for the low price and purported OCR power. My expectations regarding OCR (optical character recognition) may be more realistic than some who have given the app a very low rating. I give the app high marks becaus of the way it handles multiple shapes and layouts and the ease of editing. Yes, you will be editing your cards for numerous reasons, but this is much faster than entering in an entire card's worth of data. CamCard also keeps the image of the card handy so, if you miss something in an edit, it's right there. CamCard is a tremendous time-saver that I wish I had had access to my whole career. I don't think anyone with reasonable expectations will be disappointed with this well-designed app with a very friendly user interface.
Waste of Time
Another business card / contact app with useless features that doesn't do the basics welll or has the functionality that busy professionals with lots of contacts need. First, Apple's contact management system is weak and shouldnt be dependent on by anyone who values their contacts and uses them professionally. A good basic contact management system has a desktop or well-working web services that syncs with the IOS app and from which one can control what goes into Apple's contact system via sync or vCard exports that maintains the grouping. Groupings and easy correction of OCR misreads are a must. It's that simple. This program does none of this. Don't bother!
I have used other business card scanners and none of them works as well as this one. When you scan a card, all the information is picked up accurately and placed in the correct field. Then it exports that information into my contacts list. It's a cinch to use this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 25, 2016
- Version: 5.5.3
- Size: 77.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.