CamCard - Business card scanner & Business card reader & scan card
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited Time Sale - 70% OFF! $2.99 -> $0.99
No. 1 business card app, loved by 100 million users
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards when running out of paper cards
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
What's New in Version 5.5.1
In this update,
1.Optimized app interface & experience
2.Moved Group section to left side bar
3.Nearby Contacts upgraded to Card Radar, meet new friends nearby
4.Optimized Note feature: support image/text note to keep track of all your communication activities
5.Show all your contacts near your current location in map
6.Add additional email addresses and phone numbers to Profile
7.Exchange cards in Private Group via invite code
8.Option to keep previous contact information when contacts update their cards
9.Other improvements and bug fixes
I love this app!
For the longest time my wallet was so uncomfortable to sit on, mainly because of all the business cards that have accumulated over the years.
Sure, I bought a fancy business card holder that could hold TONS of business cards, but in the end it was just a bulky gimmick that I would sometimes accidentally leave at home. And in one particular case, I completely lost it and all the business cards I had accumulated.
All I can say is that this business card scanning app is now my official and favorite ways to first collect the business cards and then simply scan them to my iPhone, and voila! No more bulky wallet or any other device I used in the past.
So if you're looking for a quick and convenient way to store all those business cards you've been holding onto over the years, do yourself a favor and first try the free version of this app. And I can almost guarantee you'll dish out a few bucks to get the professional version. You most certainly won't regret it, other than not trying it sooner!
Gibberish - No way to save
I scanned my first card, and got a perfect image, but the text fields were still filled with gibberish. Then it said if I created an account it would be more accurate. They are actually using lack of accuracy as a marketing feature to get you to sign up! After fixing all the text, there was still no way to save it or share it in any useful format. Can't email a VCF or save to phone contacts. It basically just takes pictures, then you are on your own
What happened to...
What happened to the email signature scanner? That was an awesome feature in a previous version. Can you bring it back? I'll bump my rating back to a 5 if you can make that happen!
Revised: I found it again under Add Card!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 5.5.1
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.