CamCard - Business card scanner & Business card reader & scan card
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited Time Sale - 70% OFF! $2.99 -> $0.99
No. 1 business card app, loved by 100 million users
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards when running out of paper cards
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
What's New in Version 5.5.2
Now you can have every card automatically saved to your Contacts
Easy capture, good recognition, pops into Contacts
I find this does a really good job (not always perfect) of recognition, which isn’t easy with all the odd fonts and varied arrangements on cards these days. A recent addition to pop the results right into the Apple Contacts makes this a breeze. You can edit on the phone to correct errors or, more easily, clean it up on the Mac and let iCloud sync it back everywhere.
Love this app but...
I liked the option available in the old version that let me choose if I wanted the card contacts to be stored just in the card holder. Now they must also be stored in my contacts. I preferred to keep my contacts and business cards separate. If this option was still available I would give it 5 stars.
Needs more sync options
App is great so far with little error. Recognition is mostly accurate and process is easy to follow. I wish there were more options to sync contacts to other platforms like LinkedIn. More work to do INTSIG but not bad.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 5.5.2
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.