CamCard - Business card scanner & Business card reader & scan card
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited Time Sale - 70% OFF! $2.99 -> $0.99
No. 1 business card app, loved by 100 million users
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards when running out of paper cards
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
What's New in Version 5.5.2
Now you can have every card automatically saved to your Contacts
Easy capture, good recognition, pops into Contacts
I find this does a really good job (not always perfect) of recognition, which isn’t easy with all the odd fonts and varied arrangements on cards these days. A recent addition to pop the results right into the Apple Contacts makes this a breeze. You can edit on the phone to correct errors or, more easily, clean it up on the Mac and let iCloud sync it back everywhere.
Sync issue and beware
I was hoping to sync across devices as promised but this app is iPhone only. I think you have to buy a different version for iPad or log into acct through the Internet. Also if it's a concern for anyone this company is in the People's Republic of China. I was curious because of the poor English and in reading the Terms of Service the arbitration clause stated that user agrees to use court in China! Definitely will not be using this app.
Could be better
First off beware - clicking the ad to buy from within the free version downloads another app and deleting the free app deletes all your saved contacts. Why?!
The scanner works ok. Still had to edit almost every card though.
The app keeps trying to save every new card to my Hotmail. I just want it to save every card to my iPhone contacts and there is no way to set that as a default - dev please fix.
Lastly there is no notes field, please add.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 5.5.2
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.