CamCard HD - The Professional Business Card Reader
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME 60% OFF. Original Price $19.99 -> Now $7.99 .
No. 1 business card app, loved by 100 million users.
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Add notes to cards to remember more details about your contacts
* Quick search finds any contacts in seconds
* Send emails to contacts right from the app
* Visit contact website to get to know them better
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access your contacts across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner HD – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
What's New in Version 1.2.3
False advertising or just plain rip off
So I purchase this for my iPhone for 3 bucks. It says it syncs to all my devices but then find out I have to purchase it for the iPad as well. Now I figure ok so let's do it. Download the app and totally different app but not so bad lets see how it goes. Does not take pictures of a card with the iPad app like it says it does. Casually says it does not work but you can import cards if you want instead. Hello bought it to take a picture of a card and have it work not to use worthless features instead. So here is what I am stuck with. Two apps paid for, one app actually works and one that I paid more money for is kind of like a receiver for what I do on my phone. Is it worth the extra money probably not and is it a rip off or just plain false advertising. You decide but if you are planning on scanning anything into it using an iPad don't waste your time. It does not work and without an iPhone or droid you are wasting your money on this product.
Yes, it saves time and automatically puts in something from usable to great in my contacts list. Just don't expect to take a pic and move on. Alterations WILL be required, whether on device or in contact manager. Changes are a bit tougher on the device because programmers have put the name of the item within the field...not good if the app has put the wrong information into a field you can no longer read. I'm sure they'll upgrade this at some point. Accuracy is better from iPad Mini than from phone.
CamCard has made my networking life a whole lot easier, by (1) speeding up the capture of the information (sure, one has to post-edit some fields due to the design on some cards, but in my experience email, web, phone information is captured perfectly); (2) allowing direct export of contacts to the desired contact groups; (3) capturing the card images. This app is very thoughtfully designed, feature-rich and I love it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.