CamCard Free - Business card scanner & Business card reader & scan card
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We guarantee the current CamCard V5.5.2 IS NOT infected by malware XcodeGhost. Please download and use CamCard like always without any worries. Those media coverages on CamCard infection is NOT the fact and we are in contact with those reporters for correction.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding CamCard, please find us @Camcard on Facebook.
No. 1 business card app, loved by 100 million users
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards when running out of paper cards
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
*Free version: You can scan up to 200 cards in free version
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
What's New in Version 5.5.2
Now you can have every card automatically saved to your Contacts
I use this app to take pictures of all the business cards I received. So far, all images have been correctly imported for the most important and Fields. If the field is not matchup it tries to find the closest available preset. If a preset field does not match what you desire, you can always add a custom field so that the data is more accurate from the actual business card. It creates a custom template for you to enter cards manually, or does a really great job of rendering the picture of the real card. It also has an option of keeping the original photo of the card that you received. 10/10 in my POV.
Wow! Work Fabulous right out of the starting gate!
I just took in a card with so much info I was dreading keying it in to my iPhone. This appeared to be the app to try. I'm so glad I did! If you saw how efficient and easy it was, you would not wait to join me. (Tip?: I verified my signup via text since the email was taking awhile. By the time my email verification came in, I had already scanned my first card and mostly written this review).
I see people who say it does not allow contact import to database - not true! Perhaps you have a flip phone? Works great with iPhone 6 using iOs8.4
I will be telling all my friends!
Ok for starters
I just scanned my first business card with this app and it honestly didn't do a great job of putting the right info where it belonged. I had to go into my contacts and fix it. I also don't understand the need to have the contact kept on the apps data base. I would rather only have it in my contacts. I'm going to look for an app that doesn't force me to store my contacts on the apps an allows me to only import them to my contacts. Also don't want to have to do so much editing every time I import a contact.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 5.5.2
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.