CamCarDer (reads "Cam-Car-Der") is all you need to capture video during your car trips. Just mount your iPhone to a dash with main camera facing forward and start recording of what happens during your trips. You won't believe what kind of interesting things you can capture with it (remember Chelyabinsk's meteorite?)! And, in case of unfortunate accident, you may use your recordings when talk to insurance company.
* Capture video in 3 resolutions (Low, Medium, High) with option to include audio and perform image stabilization
* Automatic separation to clips of fixed length (user-selectable: 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes)
* Record GPS location and speed along with video frames
* Play back video with showing marker on a map and timestamp / speed of a moment
* Export video to album for sharing or storage
* Imprints date/time, speed stamp into exporting video as well as actual map with dynamic marker
* Keep recorded clips as a history; view History as a List (by Date) or on an interactive Map (by Location)
* Show path for particular clip on a map with speed indicated by color
* Option to start recording when open the app (or 3D Touch)
* Option to recycle old recorded clips automatically
* Mark important clips "protected" to spare from deletion/recycling
* G-Force sensor to record acceleration and braking
* Show/hide map on main screen for easy navigation
* Dim screen to reduce heating and power consumption
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please see details on our website at http://oxigenator.com/products/camcarder/ . We suggest that you connect your iPhone to a power, rather than using it on a battery.
So if your phone receives an incoming call or you want to switch to another app, CamCarDer will save current clip. You can start new clip manually, or set application to auto-start it when application goes back to foreground.
*Improvements in stability
Ratings and Reviews
Best. Dash-cam. Period.
This is great! They must have read what the complaints were for all other apps, and made a superior dash cam. Works great with 9.2. Battery power does not seem to be a huge drain. Three size quality settings. Manual and auto focus. Mic that turns off. Gps shows your route. Can auto start. Archives. Can store between 5 and 100 before exporting. Records driving speed. Compass is helpful for driving. Pandora and bluetooth works in background. Calls come though and pause video. Audibly can hear a text comes through without interrupting recording. Only $3. A couple of wishes on the next update... That the speed and/or compass would export. Maybe data on your trip since it logs it. The ability to shut the screen off, with a red dot or something that shows it is still recording, or super low transparency. Maybe a direction indicator choice instead of a real compass. Great job coding!
Just purchased crashes
I just purchased this app worked for all of about 2 minutes before it starting crashing and I was forced to uninstall and reinstall issue is continuing
We are addressing this type of crash in next upcoming release. Please stay tuned for the update.
Requires Location ALL The Time
Immediate removal for me. Okay App but only option for giving it Location Services is to Allow it even when App is not being used. No Way. Bye, Bye.
- OXiGENATOR LLC
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015, 2018 OXiGENATOR and Anatoliy Tishin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.