Camcorder HD with Manual Focus Control for Filmmakers
By Dataca Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PROFESSIONAL FEATURES FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS & FILMMAKERS
- Record video with a dynamic manually adjusted touch fixed focusing system. The iPhone uses touch focus in its native app to manually focus on a subject but does not maintain that focus when you move to a new subject, it will try to constantly compensate and refocus avoiding jittery images. With Camcorder HD you have complete focus control and will maintain a constant focus to the selected subject/distance no matter where you point your camera.
OTHER BENEFITS OF MANUAL FOCUS CONTROL
- Shoot Through Glass, Wire Fences or Plane Window
- Action Photography for fast moving subjects where camera doesn't have time to lock on the subject
- Portrait Photography for precise lips and eyes focus
- Low Light dimly lit environments are hard for cameras to focus
- Macro Photography for narrow Depth of Field
TORCH LIGHT WHILE FILMING
- Turn the torch light* on and off while filming.
CAPTURE STILL PICTURES WHILE FILMING
- Take photo stills at the same time you're filming videos.
MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES
- Name your videos
- Recording date, time and file size
FREE SPACE INFO DISPLAY
- Real time display of available Free Memory Space left on your device.
- Edit/Trim your videos in real-time
- Save your edited videos while preserving original capture
- Save to Application Library with File management capabilities.
- On device File Server
- View or download all your video recordings from any web browser on any computer within your local network.
- File sharing through USB and iTunes
Camcorder HD is iPhone 5 enhanced. Also backwards compatible with iPhone 4S, 4 and 3GS but not all features are available on all models.
*This feature may not be available on your device model.
What's New in Version 2.2
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Flawed but has potential
The ability to manually set the focus is what I was looking for in this app. That functionality works well. However the fact that the only way to get the video onto your PC is via a built-in WiFi file server that is cumbersome at best and the fact that once finally downloaded the file is corrupt and won't play makes this app one to avoid.
I like the app, IT'S VERY GOOD & EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, but when I try to do anything with the videos in the app it freezes/closes the app! PLEASE FIX THIS APP SOON!!!!!
Phone wifi is on but app server does not see the wifi
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 14, 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Dataca Corp.
- ©2013 Dataca Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.