*** On Sale - Original $24.99. ***
Camcorder Video Converter, automatically import videos from various digital AVCHD/MOD/TOD/XDCAM Camcorders and DVs, then convert to various different formats, so as to freely edit videos with iMovie and share with iTunes, iPad, iPhone, and many other devices.
1 High compatible supported Camcorder: various AVCHD/TOD/MOD/XDCAM camcorders or DVs like Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Nikon, etc.
2 Perfect supported output devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, PSP, PS3, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, etc.
3 Key features:
- Automatically check the AVCHD/MOD/TOD USB devices and import the *.mts, *.m2ts, *.mod, *.tod, *.mxf, *.avi, *.mp4 videos.
- Automatically import converted video to iTunes.
- Convert MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, MXF to avi, mp4, mov for editing with iMovie, Final Cut Pro.
- Convert MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, MXF to avi, mp4, mov for sharing with iPad, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Apple TV
- Convert MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, MXF to flv, mp4 for uploading to Youtube and other sites.
- Convert between common videos, including mp4, flv, mov, avi, 3gp, rmvb, DivX, wmv, mkv, etc.
- Convert between common audios, including mp3, aac, wav, m4a, flac, au, wma, etc
- Batch conversion.
4 Supported input formats:
- Camcorder video formats like AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts), MOD, TOD, MXF, VOD, AVI, MP4 etc.
- SD / HD video formats like AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, TS, H.264 AVC, MKV, RMVB, RM, and many others.
5 Supported output formats:
- H264 MP4(Recommended format, best quality with small file size)
- MPEG4 MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, 3GP, etc.
- iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, PS3 compatible video format
- Apple iMovie, iDVD, Final Cut Pro, iTunes compatible video formats.
- Mobile phone(Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson) compatible video format.
- Audio format(MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, M4A, etc).
Any suggestion for improvement will be appreciated, please send your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* "Video Editor MovieMator Pro" is on sale. 30% OFF!
* Freebie: Users who buy "Total Video Converter Pro" TODAY will get a free license of "Total Video Player PRO" ($29.99) - World's No.1 Blu-Ray Player to smoothly play HD&4K videos. The freebie is only available for today's purchase of "Total Video Converter Pro. Email email@example.com for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
* Support saving custom settings.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of money for me
I have a Sony NEX-6 that records in AVCHD. I can see the files and copy them in Final Cut Pro. If I pull the whole Private directory off the card, I can see the files in smart converter pro but the codec selection is limited to things like “Apple Devices”. This can’t see the files no matter what I do. It seems to be a waste of money unless I am doing something wrong.
Keeps crashing in going from .mov to .mp4 if I change even one setting
I recorded a couple of videos with my iPhone 6 that ended up in the wrong orientation.
I wanted to rotate them - this app doesn’t seem to support that; so, I used QuickTime to rotate.
Unfortunately, QuickTime only saves as .mov and I wanted .mp4.
So, I converted using this app, but it cam out much reduced.
I tried changing setting for size, or fps or … to be original.
It seems that if I change any of the default setting, it crashes consistently immediately upon hit convert.
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!! Does not even recognize camera.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.