By Sprite Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
First app to let you take your own picture or with a friend automatically, with voice guided prompts to help position the camera to best fit yourself inside a configurable view frame using innovative face detection technology. Lets you get ready with the perfect smile to get that PERFECT photo Add any of HUNDREDS of funny or themed shapes on your photo, annotate with rich text captions, or decorate with one of several frames.
Concentrate on that perfect pose instead of getting yourself in the frame.
**** Handpicked App on Yappler ****
iPhoneography says: "Over all this is one of the best and easiest to use self-portrait apps currently available for the iPhone, as it ensures you get your shot everytime.
What I really like about this app is the way it talks to you whilst taking a self portrait, telling you to move your iPhone, up, down, left or right, and then saying "smile" just before snapping your photo"
What Users are saying:
*** Finally.......no more crappy self portraits***
*** Genius ****
*** Must Have App ***
*** Fun with photos. Perfect for the holidays ***
Contact us at email@example.com for any help, suggestions or feedback
No more ugly close-ups, surprised expressions, half faces, face stuck in a corner or fuzzy because of a shake. Let "Camera ClickMe" take your photo for you and get a perfect photo every time!!
Unlike other apps using face detection technology, which just take a photo without any feedback, this one is unique in:
- letting you define your expected position in the photo
- 2 face mode lets you take you and your friend together
- asks you to "smile" before it clicks to get the best picture you would want giving you time to get ready for the picture.
- gives you voice feedback to move the phone to the best position to get the photo to fit the frame you want.
- checks for shakes and stabilizes your final picture
- 2 face mode to capture you and your friends together.
- Stabilization mode to prevent photo shaking.
- Voice prompts guide you to fit your face accurately in a customizable frame.
- Portrait and Landscape mode capture.
- Text annotations for captions with a library of colorful text objects:
- Thought & speeech bubbles
- Plain text on transparent background.
- Shapes to decorate your photos
- Emoticons, Balloons & dozens of others
- Face Accessories
- Beards and Goatees
- Sunglasses and Frames
- Photo frames: to frame your valuable pictures.
- Facebook integration: Share your funny captions or your face decorations with your friends.
- Decorate not just self portraits but any photo and share with your friends.
- Use it as a mirror to see how you appear.
- Email your photo creations to your friends.
How to Use
Select Face Capture mode or manual Capture or Load from Camera Roll
In face capture mode the phone beeps until it detects a face in the frame, after which you are prompted to move the phone left, right, up, down or farther to fit your face accurately in the frame. Once it fits it will prompt you to smile and get ready for the picture.
When capturing 2 people, select the Two Faces option.
After the photo is taken you can add text captions, shapes and frames and save it locally, email, or publish to Facebook.
Yappler-Tags: Photography, Self Portraits, Mugshot, Automatic, face detection, Funny,voice prompts, couple, greeting, card, photo, christmas, new year, annotate, frame, emoticon, facebook
What's New in Version 1.2
- memory issues fixes, helps fix occasional black images
- more gap between "smile" notification and capture to give you more time to get ready for the shot.
- fixes to stability mode.. better detection to take shake free photos.
- photo vibration to alert before taking photo and then just after taking photo for notification in crowded areas.
- auto UI orientation based on captured image.
- lots of usability fixes to allow better manipulation and controls for shapes and captions.
- other various bug fixes
Click me? Click you!
This is one of the best general purpose editing apps I've seen and for the price it's ridiculous the features it has. For the average iPhone user this is a truly functional app for taking photos doing some basic editing and making an electronic post card. I did just that, shot a photo of the Christmas tree at work, put it one of the installed holiday frames, cropped out the desk with phone, e-mailed it to a select few and it was much much better than those prefab e-cards online. But if you're the type that prefers the feel of paper you can also do some uploading to print a hard copy card, personally I transfer the photo's I want to print over to my computer then use iPhoto (there are times when a nice glossy card, etc is best) to print the cards. The folks at Sprite Labs can click me any time.
Don't buy when on sale
I bought when on sale thinkig I was getting the whole app only to find out that some items are still unavaible, contacted them and was told they had done that to lower the price, but now I would like the whole app even if I have to pay the other $1.00 but the app store won't let me cause it shows that I already bought it. So don't buy it on sale.I'm giving one star for that reason I do like the app.
Even after the most recent update, I continue to get the black screen. It makes the app totally worthless. I contacted the developer about this and was told its a memory issue and that resetting the phone would correct the issue. Yes, it does correct the issue--for that moment but the next time I open and use the app...same thing. I can't reset my iPhone every time I want to use this app.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 10, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sprite Labs
- © SL LLC 2009
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.